`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upper deck series 1 pricing is out, but....

Upper deck series 1 pricing is out, but....
Does pricing seem low to most people.

For example: I pulled a Luc Robitaille 1000 point club jersey. They price they have it at is about half of what the ones that have sold on the bay sold at. Make sense?

RE: Upper deck series 1 pricing is out, but....
I find that stuff on ebay is always priced high before Beckett releases their pricing. Check the prices on Feebay for that card in a couple weeks, bet ya it'll be much lower.
[Image: Golies_zps1b8a9baa.jpg]

Sell, sell, sell!!!

Same thing happened last year, especially with the young guns, and about 2-3 months after the product was released the prices on eBay were the typical 40% or lower of BV.
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

I was told from a Rep of Beckett one day that they don't use ebay in getting pricing for cards. So how they get pricing i have no clue But Ebay is a big factor .
Looking for Tyler Johnson ,Andrei Vasilveskiy, Maurice Stovall, Bolts Cup Rc's

(11-20-2014, 11:45 AM)dowsports1 Wrote: I was told from a Rep of Beckett one day that they don't use ebay in getting pricing for cards. So how they get pricing i have no clue But Ebay is a big factor .
Maybe they pick prices out of a hat.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Dartboard

A spinning wheel
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(11-20-2014, 11:45 AM)dowsports1 Wrote: I was told from a Rep of Beckett one day that they don't use ebay in getting pricing for cards. So how they get pricing i have no clue But Ebay is a big factor .
"Market information" is now listed below the cards. I see ebay listed as a source for multiple listings now...

(11-26-2014, 01:55 PM)shierydana Wrote: "Market information" is now listed below the cards. I see ebay listed as a source for multiple listings now...
Maybe they are just starting this now. But if this is true where is the other info coming from?
Looking for Tyler Johnson ,Andrei Vasilveskiy, Maurice Stovall, Bolts Cup Rc's