`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Racing Forum Fantasy Game - FINAL STANDINGS!!!

Racing Forum Fantasy Game - FINAL STANDINGS!!!
EDIT: FINAL STANDINGS ARE IN POST #25

It all comes down to this! This week's race is on Sunday, Nov. 16th @ Homestead-Miami - 3 pm EST. Cutoff time to make picks is Saturday the 15th at 10 pm EST. Here are the current points standings:

1. Mik - 971
2. kev - 960 (-11)
3. E7B - 957 (-14)
4. dun - 861 (-110)
5. lead - 821 (-150)
6. spaz - 807 (-164)
7. mini - 804 (-167)
8. a9a - 724 (-247)
9. rghy - 609 (-362)
10. ss - 585 (-386)

The standings are still pretty active. Six positions changed places after the Phoenix race. Three members still have a chance to win. GL guys.

RE: Racing Forum Fantasy Game - Final Week!
Gordon is going to win this week so he is my pick, thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

I really want to pick Tony Stewart at Homestead, but I'm not sure he can get a win this year...then again, I'm pretty much locked in 4th place, I think I need my pick to just finish better than 38th, if my math is right, to seal that spot...

So, I think it's going to be Harvick and Hamlin going at it to win the Chase, but I'm going to pick Tony Stewart...maybe even to finish second behind Harvick and blocking Hamlin across the line...lol
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(11-11-2014, 01:50 PM)dunnere Wrote: I really want to pick Tony Stewart at Homestead, but I'm not sure he can get a win this year...then again, I'm pretty much locked in 4th place, I think I need my pick to just finish better than 38th, if my math is right, to seal that spot...

So, I think it's going to be Harvick and Hamlin going at it to win the Chase, but I'm going to pick Tony Stewart...maybe even to finish second behind Harvick and blocking Hamlin across the line...lol
As long as Tony finishes 36th or better, you will stay in 4th even if Gary gets max points. You have the tie-breaker over him with your two 1st place picks (weeks 6 and 28).

harvick and i still have my prize for the pool
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

(11-11-2014, 02:22 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: As long as Tony finishes 36th or better, you will stay in 4th even if Gary gets max points. You have the tie-breaker over him with your two 1st place picks (weeks 6 and 28).
Thanks, I was trying to figure the points in my head...Smoke should do better than, right? Lol

I need to do a homer pick, and Stewart has been good at Homestead...3 wins in 14 races, 7 top tens...what the heck, right?
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Well this would be a perfect week for Newman's first win so I'm going with him.
#GoNewmanGo
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(11-11-2014, 03:41 PM)shelbysaleen Wrote: harvick and i still have my prize for the pool
Thanks Michael.
(11-11-2014, 07:35 PM)minitracer Wrote: Well this would be a perfect week for Newman's first win so I'm going with him.
#GoNewmanGo
I am thinking the same thing. I am still debating b/t Newman, Harvick and Edwards.

Ya know, its the last week, so LET'S HEAR AN UNDERDOG STORY! I'M GOING WITH NEWMAN!
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

(11-12-2014, 10:25 AM)Racinghy Wrote: Ya know, its the last week, so LET'S HEAR AN UNDERDOG STORY! I'M GOING WITH NEWMAN!
Yea baby! I hope so my nephew will be pumped and I will be too!

[Image: OKimtze.png]