`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to Trade Non-Sports for Baseball or Football

Looking to Trade Non-Sports for Baseball or Football
Made the big move from Fargo, North Dakota to the small "City of Firsts" Danville, Kentucky and have all my org ready to go for lots of trades.

I'm looking for Baseball Rookie Cards from 1933-Current. (I'm always looking for the star rookie cards of the 1980's & 1990's.) I also collect Baseball On-Card Autographed RC's & Football Cowboys & Chargers On-Card Autographed Cards.

I have lots of good trade stuff in my org from Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, Non-Sports, Tennis, etc. so, please take a look and if you see something you like & make me an open offer.

Enjoy & Happy Collecting
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

RE: Looking to Trade Non-Sports for Baseball or Football
You have some nice stuff! I was hoping you had some of the Charmed Autos.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(11-09-2014, 07:22 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: You have some nice stuff! I was hoping you had some of the Charmed Autos.
Thanks for the reply. I wish I had some Charmed Autos but don't have any left. Sorry!
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

Not too far from me.. Someset ky here

(11-24-2014, 06:22 PM)pschilling0001 Wrote: Not too far from me.. Someset ky here
Awesome! Would always love to trade with a close neighbor. Loving every minute here in Kentucky Smile

Weekend Bump! Ready for more trades.