`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCS packs

LCS packs
After some health issues and some soul searching I decided to go on holidays.
I'm currently in the US and what do you know there's a card shop here.
So today I bought three packs. I like the feeling of opening packs. I wanted a mix so this is what I got.

[Image: packs_zps3f786ad3.jpg]

Now. My expectations weren't very high. So I'm pretty happy with what I got.
Let's start with the not so happy side. 2000-01 eX
[Image: nbaexpack_zps12d5c9f7.jpg]
The Iverson came broken that way.

The Fleer Ultra got me three RCs. And then two different versions of the Rooks. It doesn't show very well in the picture, but one has a golden surface.
[Image: nbafleerultra97pack1_zps8c807a1f.jpg]
[Image: nbafleerultra97pack2_zps245cc859.jpg]

And this is what I got from the Hoops
[Image: nbahoopspack1_zps4128e74d.jpg]
[Image: nbahoopspack2_zpsb5eca474.jpg]
Three packs and one pack and one hit from the hoops. I'm pretty happy with that.

RE: LCS packs
You did amazingly well with that Hoops pack. Considering you only bought 1 pack of Hoops you definitely beat the odds.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(10-23-2014, 03:51 PM)djohn Wrote: You did amazingly well with that Hoops pack. Considering you only bought 1 pack of Hoops you definitely beat the odds.
Yeah I think so too.
This probably won't be my last post in this thread. I'm trying to avoid the temptation to go to that shop every single day I'm here.

Correct. The odds have been beaten. Nice work.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(10-25-2014, 04:23 PM)jonathani Wrote: Correct. The odds have been beaten. Nice work.
Thanks.
So yesterday I went to the shop again. I needed some supplies (I couldn't remember the size of the holders I needed the first time I went). Anyway, so I get in there with all the intention of not buying anything besides what I actually needed. But I left the shop with just one pack of Panini Threads in addition to some of the holders.

This is what I got from it
[Image: IMG_1070_zpsd61be278.jpg]

Time for a lottery ticket. You are defying the odds once again.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/