`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 EEE box break

2013 EEE box break
So I finally got in my box today .... And after my mediocre case of update I was hoping for something outstanding.
Here's what I pulled
[Image: null_zps43247976.jpg]
[Image: null_zpsad6ba464.jpg]
[Image: null_zps0da17a08.jpg]
[Image: null_zps705457be.jpg]
[Image: null_zps94d2a7b1.jpg]
So that was 2 redemption autos and 5 other autos ... I got really lucky pulling an extra auto! Especially one being PC ... Arron Judge!

But I was also a little disappointed not getting anything amazing ... And not likely going to be anything in this box that would qualify

But then, the second to last pack, there was THIS!!!
[Image: null_zpsc7cd6567.jpg]

Very happy with this box! 8 autos and one of them Abreu! Awesome. All FT except Abreu, Judge, Katoh ... Not sure about the 2 redemptions that say they're expired? Hmmm?
Update ... The redemption codes were still good ... So if you have any ... Redeem them soon
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 2013 EEE box break
Nice break! Congrats on the Abreu and the PC hit! I'm still waiting on a redemption from this set that I submitted in January, I believe.

(10-21-2014, 08:22 PM)Christiem Wrote: Nice break! Congrats on the Abreu and the PC hit! I'm still waiting on a redemption from this set that I submitted in January, I believe.
Thanks!
They've been slow .... I still have 5 unfulfilled redemptions, and now I have 2 more Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

nice break man!! the Abreu made up for it.

Nice Abreu! I've always liked that one. Congrats!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

(10-22-2014, 10:06 AM)telattt Wrote: Nice Abreu! I've always liked that one. Congrats!
Thanks! Me too. It was technically his very first auto, if I'm not mistaken.

Those redemptions should still be good if you enter them online.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(10-22-2014, 09:52 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: nice break man!! the Abreu made up for it.
Thanks!
Made the box seem like a bargain Smile
I'm kinda glad it was at the end and unexpected. If it was in the first pack, the whole break would have been anticlimactic!
(10-22-2014, 12:52 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Those redemptions should still be good if you enter them online.
Thanks!
I did and they were!
Although I'm almost hoping I can use them for the new point system. I have about 7 redemptions that combined might get me one good card instead of a bunch of 1/800 autos of players that may never get a break in the Bigs!

Awesome DrM...saved by the bell! Congrats on the Abreu...nice sig with an oriental feel! What's up with the Cuba instead of Chi-Town? These cards def. look better in person...if scans and photo's were all that I had to go with, would not purchase this product. Nice stuff and thanks for sharing!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(10-22-2014, 08:40 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome DrM...saved by the bell! Congrats on the Abreu...nice sig with an oriental feel! What's up with the Cuba instead of Chi-Town? These cards def. look better in person...if scans and photo's were all that I had to go with, would not purchase this product. Nice stuff and thanks for sharing!
Thanks!
Cuba vs. Chicago? Not sure, except this card might have been just prior to his signing with The ChiSox? Was #79 his # in Cuba, too?
EEE is a good looking product ( in person) and EEE is very generous with autos.