`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collector Crate Baseball Gold Version PICS

Collector Crate Baseball Gold Version PICS
Received my collector crate this morning...

Overall... Not bad... considering the hit-or-miss factor of $100 sealed boxes...

[Image: IMAG0295_zpskzhwowfk.jpg]
General Pack Selection... Could be better for the gold... Seems eerily similar to the silver pack selection with the exception of the Tribute pack

[Image: IMAG0298_zpsvphnlvrx.jpg]
Additional Goodies... MEH... Seems like they are geared towards the kid collector rather than an adult

[Image: IMAG0296_zpsz5d8uwop.jpg]
3 Autos & 3 Relics... Not bad... More or less knew i wasn't going to hit a home run with them (Only true disappointment in box was here... the Pujols relic was not sleeved at all... No SLEEVE, I'm PEEVED)

***With 3 additional hits in my packs and 3 parallel cards...
[Image: IMAG0297_zpsy6cuybnc.jpg]

i would say my overall box was not bad... Like i said... buying a box of Topps Finest can simply get two scrub autos and thats all... So when i have additional $$$ i will try another... Right now, there's a bun in the wife's oven ;-)***

RE: Collector Crate Baseball Gold Version PICS
Not to bad.. Surprised about the NON sleeved Pujols.. I actually like the Posey, and the Trumbo Auto..

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I'd be interested in trading for the Posey figure honestly LOL. Check me and see if we can strike a deal for it.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

You really didn't do all that bad! Where are these "Collector Crates" from? I like the randomness better than the SBay Superbox. It's more of a fair shot at getting something great.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

First I think you did pretty well-Your right about the selection and the price though. But overall I feel you did OK.
Second--Let me get this straight-Packs that have auto's and memorabilia in them that WERE destined to be placed in wax boxes and cases for the collector, and to meet the over all odds as stated on the pack of pulling one of those were NEVER placed in boxes at all and kept to make these boxes? Lets say there were only 25 of an auto and they decided to keep two for these boxes then the printed pack odds are incorrect to say the least. If Topps is going to say these were "buy backs" from stores then how do they know all the hot packs (if they can do it on every wax box so can others then) and are the rest (regular packs) being sold elsewhere such as to dealers for a major discount to "refill" their shelf boxes where we think it is possible to pull an auto yet the dealer is laughing all the way to the bank thinking suckers?
Here is a link that reviewed the lower end product VERY WELL--I thought that the interesting thing was the $29.00 box yielded a total pack price at a website of $19.00---Someone is making MEGA MONIES!!!!
http://collectorscrack.blogspot.com/2014...n-box.html
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

I didn't know this baseball crate. Which brand sell it?
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85