`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Bowman Chrome Retial

2014 Bowman Chrome Retial
So is 2014 Bowman Chrome a hobby only product?

Anyone know for sure and where did you hear that?

RE: 2014 Bowman Chrome Retial
NO RETAIL THIS YEAR.

(10-15-2014, 09:49 PM)Mike7149 Wrote: NO RETAIL THIS YEAR.
But where did you see that-- I can find nothing from Topps that says that officially.

(10-15-2014, 10:38 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: But where did you see that-- I can find nothing from Topps that says that officially.
Could have been announced on their Facebook page, Topps or Bowman page. There is NO retail BC this year & I'm not sure why.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

This information regarding it being a Hobby only product is on virtually every sell sheet or product info page that exists. Just google 2014 Bowman Chrome Baseball.

How do they account for the Bowman Chromes in '14 Bowman retail? Are they intermingled with the BC hobby set; are they numbered differently? Hard to figure how they can call it hobby only when I can (and have) gone to Target and gotten BC cards in a Bowman blaster? Just pondering....
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

(10-16-2014, 03:04 PM)baseballmason Wrote: How do they account for the Bowman Chromes in '14 Bowman retail? Are they intermingled with the BC hobby set; are they numbered differently? Hard to figure how they can call it hobby only when I can (and have) gone to Target and gotten BC cards in a Bowman blaster? Just pondering....
B/c the the Chrome cards in the Bowman are different than the ones in the Chrome product.
(10-16-2014, 12:30 PM)Mike7149 Wrote: This information regarding it being a Hobby only product is on virtually every sell sheet or product info page that exists. Just google 2014 Bowman Chrome Baseball.
No it is not. No where on the sell sheet does it say that the entire product is Hobby only. And i looked it up.
Some of the parallels are listed as being hobby only which is consistent with a product being both retail and hobby.

My guess the product a certain amount for the product and by the time they got the hobby packaged and out, their was nothing left for retail.

(10-16-2014, 04:04 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: B/c the the Chrome cards in the Bowman are different than the ones in the Chrome product.

No it is not. No where on the sell sheet does it say that the entire product is Hobby only. And i looked it up.
Some of the parallels are listed as being hobby only which is consistent with a product being both retail and hobby.

My guess the product a certain amount for the product and by the time they got the hobby packaged and out, their was nothing left for retail.
Hobby only means they are not in the Jumbo boxes. There is no retail for this set, nor will there be.

The 2014 Bowman set which includes chrome prospect cards are not the same as this at all. They are a completely different set. Some are calling the Bowman Chrome release Series 2, as the card numbers are the same instead of prior years where it would be 1-100, then 101-200.

Crap totally confuses me so next year it will be only Bowman & Topps Chrome for me. Forget the confusion over all the BS!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.