Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yogi Berra Museum

Yogi Berra Museum
What a bunch of lowlifes....

LITTLE FALLS, N.J. -- Authorities are investigating a burglary at a museum honoring Yogi Berra.

From ESPN:

Montclair State University Police Chief Paul Cell says the break-in at the Yogi Berra Museum and Learning Center happened Wednesday morning. He would not say what, if anything, was taken.

The museum honoring the New York Yankees Hall of Famer opened in the late 1990s. It is located on the university's campus in the northern New Jersey community of Little Falls. In addition to the baseball exhibits and memorabilia, it offers children's educational programs that focus on sportsmanship and social justice.

County, state and federal agencies are assisting in the investigation.

The Essex County Crimestoppers program is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest of those responsible for the burglary.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

RE: Yogi Berra Museum
Saw this last night... sad, especially if anything makes it's way into the market.
Thanks,
- Steve

Well, luckily, Yogi wasn't taken Smile
But yeah, it would suck if anything from his collection was nabbed. If so, I hope some loyal baseball fans (or fanatical Yankee Fans) find the guy first and beat him into submission with one of Yogi's signed World Series bats!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-09-2014, 06:33 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Well, luckily, Yogi wasn't taken Smile
But yeah, it would suck if anything from his collection was nabbed. If so, I hope some loyal baseball fans (or fanatical Yankee Fans) find the guy first and beat him into submission with one of Yogi's signed World Series bats!
That would be too funny Smile
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP