`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ebay gem 2

RE: Ebay gem 2
Well I totally get all this and I see it too. But it works the other way also I have had offers for $1 on a $25 and I'm not talking a no namer it was a hot guy. . These kind if posts are all one sided and kinda lame are you people that serious that you get bent out of shape about a piece of cardboard?
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

Salute to you for the math behind this!!!! A lot of times i try to tell people the same thing with Reggie! Dope post man!!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Lol I knew I'd have someone cut these posts eventually, yes people get bent out of shape over cardboard.

The same people that get bent out shape for these hobbies as well:
Car restoration
Pick up basketball and other various
On line video gaming
Let me get a chew in: "hunting" and "fishing"
Disc golf and regular golf
Bar hoping and trash pick up
Animal grooming
Community service
Drug dealing
Home run Derbys as a kid

No matter what your hobby is, there's things about it you hate. As a collector on a website that is for collectors, I state various annoyances for collectors.

So we can start a thread on how much a card is worth and much some idiot over paid for it?

Bin $100, some dufus only offered 75, so I held out for 7 months, holding onto my inventory, and sold it to a real nice guy for around $34,000. I knew I'd get a bite and my newly remodeled kitchen and trip to Cabo appreciate it too.

Hard to believe but theres people out there who think Jamarcus Russell's cards are still worth what they paid for them.

um, no
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

(10-09-2014, 07:35 PM)duch2izback Wrote: Hard to believe but theres people out there who think Jamarcus Russell's cards are still worth what they paid for them.

um, no
lmao! Right?
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(10-09-2014, 07:35 PM)duch2izback Wrote: Hard to believe but theres people out there who think Jamarcus Russell's cards are still worth what they paid for them.

um, no
Literally LOL'd.... PURPLE DRANK, SON!

#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --