`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of selling my collection...

Thinking of selling my collection...
Any recommendations on the best way to go about doing so? It's not a huge collection by any means, and no HUGE cards. But there are quite a few very nice cards worth a decent bit. I personally hate ebay and all the fees that come along with selling there so that's kind of a last resort option if possible.

RE: Thinking of selling my collection...
What? My competition is hanging it up?
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(10-02-2014, 09:41 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: What? My competition is hanging it up?
Yeah. I don't really have the passion for collecting anymore. Its been a while since I've bought/traded for any new stuff.

No input?

It's a difficult call, really. Unless you find someone who really wants exactly what you collect, you may not get what you want for it. eBay is the easiest way to find people who collect what you do, but it's also difficult to sell for what you can get elsewhere. My first thought would be to find someone you absolutely know collects what you do and sell to them (*koolkellygirl*cough* LOL) and see if they are willing to buy. I'm getting out of collecting myself, but only buying new stuff (although I break that idea every once in a while ATM as I wind down), but I'm not selling my collection, I'm going to store it and have it be something I leave to my daughter as an inheritance of sorts.

Depending on where you live, some collectible stores will take a look at your collection. Other than that, posting cards on here, or ebay is probably your best bet. Fees aren't too bad, if you use the free listings. If you have any of my PC guys hit me up. I'm currently broke, but we could maybe work something out. PM me if you want.
Oh, sending them to COMC might work too...there's fees there too, not sure what those are like as I've never done it. But they take care of all the dirty work for you.