IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: best picture I've seen

RE: OT: best picture I've seen
Congrats to both you guys!

Congrats guys!! I am a father of 3 (5, 3 and 3 months) and I gotta say being a dad is the greatest thing in the world. Its so much fun to watch them grow up.

Congrats!!! Your life will be changed forever - in a weird and wonderful way. I remember when I (my wife) had our first. The hospital was like "well, time to go." Seriously? Is there a training manual or something?!?

You'll figure it out as it goes, and it'll be great!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Congrats.
I am also supposedly going to be having my 2nd ( both girls). One just turned 16. The other is due in Dec.
The mother is being a PITA on the one in Dec. and hence I haven't been around much this year. To much going on in my head over this...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

the best thing about my wife being preggo is that i get to break out my creative side

for our gender announcement...everyone thought we were having a girl. everyone. oh, you have a lot of morning sickness: girl. your carrying low: girl. you got pregnant on a thursday: girl

and as it tuns out, it was a boy

so for the announcement, i decided to use the fridge magnets and use stop motion animation. notice the lyrics of the song and how the letters are lining up...pull off the head fake towards "girl" at the 14 second mark, then nail it at the 29 second mark with the lyrics

Congrats, guys. My son is definitely the best thing I have ever known. He's 12 now, going to be a teen in a couple of months, but looking at those ultrasounds brings it all back, so vividly...I remember coming home from work and saying Hello to him in utero, and my beautiful now ex-wife yelling at me as he beat the crap out of her from the inside...LOL

Some things come and they go, but the memory of that day is always there. And now, as the years have flown by, it's still amazing...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

She was born LAST Sunday morning

Darn site

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Awesome! … Congrats! Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(12-14-2014, 05:39 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: She was born LAST Sunday morning

Darn site
Congrats! 2 more months and I'll be sharing pictures too!