IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps #161 Jerry Rice

Topps #161 Jerry Rice
Is this card really worth over $140?

RE: Topps #161 Jerry Rice
Depending on condition you might be getting a steal.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Its a card I have its in mint condition been in a hard plastic holder since new I dont know much about cards I found a box of them that my brother had he was the sports one he has passed and I found a box full of cards .

if it is in mint condition, that is AWESOME!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

I found 20gal tote full of cards football baseball and basketball I dont know much about sports and really have no need for them as I never collected them that was my brothers thing.

If I were you before selling anything I would do your homework. I would also suggest taking pictures or scans of what you got and post it here. You may have something that's worth quite a bit...
For instance a mint 9 Rice RC is worth about 200 bucks.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I know my brother took good care of all his cards as he was a sports fanatic most of the cards are in plastic sleeves and some in hard plastic that are screwed shut like the Rice card mentioned. Some of the cars I looked up on ebay to see how much they were selling for some like the miami cards arent worth a dime lol but there are cards from every team and seems most are from the early 80's and up. I will never display them or do anything with them ill probably sell them so someone that will appreciate them can get them and enjoy them.
If someone can tell me how to post a picture on here I'll take a picture of the card
If someone can tell me how to post a picture on here I'll take a picture of the card
This is the Rice card I'm talking about.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'd get that graded and maybe it will hit a 9 or who knows...maybe a 10!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

I thought about that but with so many cards and at $12. a card that can get pretty steep. There has to be about 1000 cards if not more in this tote.

No I meant just get that one graded. If you find any more really good rc in there maybe send those in too.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]