`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemption Mailday

Redemption Mailday
I got this card a few days ago. I hope it comes out well, since I had to buy a new scanner. This is going to be the first scan. I just move to a new house a few months ago and finally have almost everything in place. Put my old computer in the room with the printer, and after a few months of break it didn't want to work. Had to get another one and will start posting all the pickups from the past months.
Here is the card.
[Image: YuDarvishFiveStar_zps554656f5.jpg]

RE: Redemption Mailday
really beautiful card! congrats! how long did u have to wait?

Thanks. I waited about 10 months.
(10-01-2014, 09:17 PM)mikmouse24 Wrote: really beautiful card! congrats! how long did u have to wait?

10 months, Wow that's just crazy!!!!
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

(10-02-2014, 04:56 AM)jeantoto Wrote: 10 months, Wow that's just crazy!!!!
oh they can go way longer than that these days

Sweet card!
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

great pic Francisco!! i know the feeling. i am still waiting on my Tom Glavine out of 5. been over a year. thinking on asking for a replacement.

I have been waiting on my 2013 Topps Chrome Blue Variation Rookie Auto Hyun-Jin Ryu for almost a year now. I wanted the card, but I finally caved, and asked for a replacement card from my 2 favorite teams, either the Giants or Angels. I gave them some options of what I wanted (hehehehe) but you know they can't guarantee anything but a same BV valued card. It should be here in a week.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Thanks. That is weird since I pulled a Tom Glavine auto from tribute this year.
(10-02-2014, 08:48 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: great pic Francisco!! i know the feeling. i am still waiting on my Tom Glavine out of 5. been over a year. thinking on asking for a replacement.

I did receive a blue auto of him from bowman chrome about 3 months ago.
Wait until the end of the postseason and for a extra month. If not go for the replacement.
='SF_Giants_2014' pid='2494299' dateline='1412263373']
I have been waiting on my 2013 Topps Chrome Blue Variation Rookie Auto Hyun-Jin Ryu for almost a year now. I wanted the card, but I finally caved, and asked for a replacement card from my 2 favorite teams, either the Giants or Angels. I gave them some options of what I wanted (hehehehe) but you know they can't guarantee anything but a same BV valued card. It should be here in a week.
[/quote]

Very nice Darvish!! congrats!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s