`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Shut out by Beckett

Shut out by Beckett
Member since 2003 on auto-renewal. Apparently my subscription expired yesterday. No warning. No notice saying, "Hey! Your subscription will expire in _ days." No notifications whatsoever.

This morning? No Trade page. My apologies to those I am involved in trades with. I can't even access my invoices to print them out. No Organize. 350,000 cards and I can't see a single one of them.

I don't know why they did not auto-renew. I don't know why I haven't heard back from Beckett. People have been leaving and bashing this site and I hear it and see it but have chosen to remain a member here but all I can access today is the Forum. This is starting to resemble work where they indicate, Thanks for your 28 years of service. Have another pay cut. Back to unhappy.

My sig isn't even showing up.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

RE: Shut out by Beckett
Sorry about that Zep....hope they get it cleaned up in a day or two. Thanks for the heads up....mine runs out in a couple of months so I think I'll be following up well before it's due. Hang tight........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Wow, sorry about this. Hopefully they will make it up to you somehow.

The last time I was up for auto-renew my card that I originally signed up with had expired and been replaced. I was shut out, pissed, annoyed, until I realized why. I updated my info, re-up my subscription and everything was restored. Good luck.
I agree, though ... It would be nice to have a little 48 hour warning, or something!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(09-28-2014, 09:54 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: The last time I was up for auto-renew my card that I originally signed up with had expired and been replaced. I was shut out, pissed, annoyed, until I realized why. I updated my info, re-up my subscription and everything was restored. Good luck.
I agree, though ... It would be nice to have a little 48 hour warning, or something!
I'm guessing it's something like this but it would be nice if they sent a notice saying, "Your auto-renewal is coming up and your credit card on file has expired." Or whatever the issue might be. That way I could be proactive instead of reactive. Right now, I'm inactive.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

(09-28-2014, 10:07 AM)zeprock Wrote: I'm guessing it's something like this but it would be nice if they sent a notice saying, "Your auto-renewal is coming up and your credit card on file has expired." Or whatever the issue might be. That way I could be proactive instead of reactive. Right now, I'm inactive.
Totally agree with you!
Good luck and hope everything gets cleared with no problems.
If you need me to notify anyone (not reading this) that you were in mid-trade negotiations, I can PM them for you. that might prevent them from calling you out as a bad-trade-dude. LMK
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Not sure what happened but I have always gotten notices, very strange.
Contact customer service via phone Monday Am and I think they will help you out! 855-777-2325
Mostly football and a set builder

Sounds like the expiration date on your card ran out. Happened to me in July
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(09-28-2014, 11:39 AM)waynetalger Wrote: Sounds like the expiration date on your card ran out. Happened to me in July
same happened to me as well last year. You would think they would notify you though or at least give a warning before they deactivated your account.
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

That's exactly what happened. Card on file expired. Had I received a warning I would have fixed that before getting locked out. I'll get that straightened out. Still that doesn't explain why they pulled my sig.