`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2K give away is approaching! Giving back... (Post 1960)

2K give away is approaching! Giving back... (Post 1960)
Currently at 1960 post... 40 to go!

PLEASE POST TEAMS, PLAYERS, ETC OF WHAT YOU COLLECT. STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHO WILL BE GETTING WHAT OR WHAT I WILL GIVE AWAY. ITS FREE AND ITS RANDOM SO IF YOU GET SOMETHING I HOPE YOU ENJOY.

This post is my 1960th post meaning in another 40 post I will be selecting random collectors on the site to give some freebies to. I have thought long and hard about what I wanted to do to give back to the community and this is what I have come up with. There is no guessing or questions I will be asking for people to win.

This is completely random.

I will be reading this post daily to see who writes something. I will look at past trades I've done with individuals on here to pull addresses. I want this to be a complete surprise so if I haven't traded with you you maybe less likely to be selected. However I'm very generous so you new collectors may get a PM from me asking for your address to send you something anyway.

I don't know how many winners there will be there or what they will win but it's free so I don't see anyone being upset for some free cards.

Happy trading!

Richard

P.s. If you have any questions in reference to this please let me know.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: 2K give away is approaching! Giving back...
Congratulations on your forthcoming milestone post. That is a nice thing you plan to do.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

2,000 posts soon? Wow! Nice work! Thank you kindly for the opportunity to be in the contest!

Happy Collecting!

Mark

Great idea!!!!
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

Very generous of you! Thanks for all that you do in making this a pleasent and fun community to be a part of. 2,000 posts is awesome, however your not just typing "great cards" or "Congrats"....there is more depth and insight to your posts....plus you show some really great cards! Heres to your next 2,000 and many more years here.....

How's that for pileing it on!!!!!! LOL just kidding. Congrats on your milestone.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(09-28-2014, 08:22 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Very generous of you! Thanks for all that you do in making this a pleasent and fun community to be a part of. 2,000 posts is awesome, however your not just typing "great cards" or "Congrats"....there is more depth and insight to your posts....plus you show some really great cards! Heres to your next 2,000 and many more years here.....
How's that for pileing it on!!!!!! LOL just kidding. Congrats on your milestone.
Hi Richard,
Please Consider Giving it to Joe. He's a valued board member, a great trader, and a generous, giving friend to all. He's initiated a few fun and successful give-away events over the last few years and try's to keep this place up-beat & positive.
Just my 2 cents .... Besides ... he knows how to really pile it on Smile

Also, wanted to add ... You've been a valued member here, too. Even when deployed you contributed more than most. Glad you stuck around and moved forward when everyone else was running away from the last Beckett disaster. I guess that's part of your training Smile

Congrats on the upcoming 2K celebration. ....

Oh, and while we're on the subject. ...... a reminder to DJohn ... You never sent me your address for your winning of my 3K giveaway contest. Let me send it out before it gets lost in a pile of cards ... Never to be seen again Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Wow!!
Mostly football and a set builder

Congrats brother. It's quit ann accomplishment. Especially since you were over seas for a long time.

Hey thats pretty cool, being deployed now, the forums are really my only way I am staying tied into the hobby right now. I am sure you are going to make some people very happy. Congratulations on the milestone and also an absolutely awesome thing to do for others. Perhaps your generosity will get some life back into the forums and trading as it has slowed down somewhat. Take care.

Elliott
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/