`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alright lets trade

alright lets trade
hey all!! hope everyone is doing well. looking to start some trades again. trying to get my mind off this redsoxbwler300 trader. feel free to send over some open offers. i am going to be setting a new rule for myself. if u are trading with me and have either less than 50 trades or on here less than a year, i ask you send first. many traders on here know that i always send my end. so if u have a prob with this, no need to trade then. so here are some cards that i have. thanks. the Bryants and Kershaw no longer avaiable.
[Image: Scan0319_zps610f229e.jpg]
[Image: Scan0315_zps1edd1ea4.jpg]
[Image: Scan0311_zps8728e9e7.jpg]
[Image: Scan0309_zps36fa9104.jpg]

RE: alright lets trade
Offer being sent...

Shoot me an offer for the /10 auto you wanted in my org.

(09-22-2014, 07:45 PM)dustin12368 Wrote: Shoot me an offer for the /10 auto you wanted in my org.
Which one was that?

Offer sent! Let me know, thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

cards pitcher

Hey,

Interested in either Darvish autographs. Didn't see the Tier One in your org or I would have sent an offer. Let me know.

Thanks,
Rob

(09-22-2014, 07:57 PM)dustin12368 Wrote: cards pitcher
Offer sent. Thanks.
(09-22-2014, 08:11 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Hey,

Interested in either Darvish autographs. Didn't see the Tier One in your org or I would have sent an offer. Let me know.

Thanks,
Rob
Tier one is gone. I'll look to see if I find something. Thanks.
(09-22-2014, 08:11 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Hey,

Thanks,
Rob
Offer sent. Thanks.

Trade offer sent

Check me, you know I can always find something of yours I like. Got some new FB stuff marked FT if you've got any interest. Cheers pal.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!