`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Looks Like My PC Will Take a Hit

Looks Like My PC Will Take a Hit
With reports Adrian Peterson is indicted for negligent injuries to a child. Surprise Le Veon Bell hasn't been suspended for smoke pot with LeGarrette Blount last month before a preseason game and bell also charged with DUI.
I have a feeling this will be a season full of off field misconduct.

RE: Looks Like My PC Will Take a Hit
Did you see the photos? They are bad. He really beat that 4 yr old kid
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

No I haven't, but that's my point, this is worse than the rice incident IMO. I definitely will not be investing anymore in him. Also makes me wonder about his son tragic death now.

Prices may fluctuate a bit, but when he is back on the field and regains his momentum, the prices will be up again. I do not like him or care anything about him after seeing the photos, but I know people will continue to invest in him, especially if he breaks more records, which he will. He believes he did nothing wrong, that is what bothers me.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Yeah, I wont be collecting him anymore, and have no doubt the photos will be stomach wrenching, but an indictment usually means a very strong case.

(09-13-2014, 10:45 AM)micorps Wrote: Yeah, I wont be collecting him anymore, and have no doubt the photos will be stomach wrenching, but an indictment usually means a very strong case.
An indictment means nothing. A grand jury will indict a ham sandwich.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(09-13-2014, 10:04 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: He believes he did nothing wrong, that is what bothers me.
I am not saying what he did is right or wrong …. Reason he believes he is right is because it was how he was raised as well as a lot of others from the south…. its a common practice ( again not agreeing with it just pointing it out ) and part of the culture.

on a side note…. My PC may get a boost … latest rumor is Daniel Thomas to the vikings !

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

He admitted to the "whooping" with a stick / switch as a form of discipline, I don't think there is anything he can do about the charges as he has admitted to doing the action.

This is far worse than it initially looked, I would not be surprised if he isn't suspended indefinitely by the NFL and cut by Vikings. Physically abusing a child is unforgivable and he may have played his last game because of this.
Trading for:
Detroit Red Wings - non base
Motown Madness - have 389 different cards
1995-96 Collector's Choice Platinum Players Club Hockey - have 342/396
Curtis Joseph - non base cards

Detroit Lions - non base
Eric Dickerson - non base
Bo Jackson - non base
Brian Bosworth - non base

(09-14-2014, 11:04 AM)madmack29 Wrote: He admitted to the "whooping" with a stick / switch as a form of discipline, I don't think there is anything he can do about the charges as he has admitted to doing the action.

This is far worse than it initially looked, I would not be surprised if he isn't suspended indefinitely by the NFL and cut by Vikings. Physically abusing a child is unforgivable and he may have played his last game because of this.
I agree, whats worse is he doesn't think it was wrong, which as a kid that was hit with switches, never had marks as severe as that. the lack of remorse will result in the book being thrown at him IMO.

The thing that really bothers me is that not only was he hitting a 4 year old so hard that it was breaking the skin in multiple places, but that he hit him so hard a few times that it hit the kid in the crotch on bare skin! One of the articles I read mentioned that he said he lost control of himself as he was hitting him, and that's NEVER a good thing! What in the world could a 4 year old have done that was so bad that it deserved either of those things?? I mean, a 4 year old can do some things that may make you mad, but that kid hasn't developed the parts of the brain yet that can determine whether something is right or wrong. I'm not against spanking, but this is just absolutely insane. With the fiasco that was the Ray Rice incident, I can't see Goodell and the NFL taking this very lightly. At least in Ray Rice's girlfriend's situation (now wife's), she had a choice to leave and get help, this child has no choice in the matter and somehow thinks that he deserved this sort of punishment.