Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PayPal Chargeback Scam - See Below

PayPal Chargeback Scam - See Below
Hey Guys,

Yesterday morning I was hit unexpectedly with 3 PayPal chargebacks for almost $400. Luckily I had all my information saved and even a photo of the package including the tracking number and when I called and provided to PayPal, they immediately lifted.

I was seeing if some of you are also members on that "other" site for baseball card talk and forums. There is two threads titled:
"PayPal Chargeback - Advice"
"Just got a chargeback out of the blue"

Both of these also started yesterday and the name mentioned in both of these posts was the same name on mine. Could one of you who is also a member on the other site relay the information to those guys that all they have to do is call PayPal and it will be reversed? Apparently this is a scam and they are onto this person. I tried to respond but even after creating a username and ID, it says that I still need to be approved (which hasnt been updated yet).

If anyone else has this issue, please let me know and I can try and help as I was able to resolve this last night.

RE: PayPal Chargeback Scam - See Below
Way to go, you really have to stay on top of these scammers!!
Mostly football and a set builder

RE: PayPal Chargeback Scam - See Below
Wow, I can't believe people do that.. Did you have to wait long to get reimbursed?