`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triple Whales

Triple Whales
Finally was able to obtain the last 2013 Triple Threads White Whale for Will Middlebrooks, paid a bit more than I wanted to for the last one, but worth it now. Also, completed the "Rainbow for the 3BB16 card", I have the Ruby Saphire too.

Thanks for looking.

http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/Dukest...sort=3&o=0

[Image: 7zvFV.png]

RE: Triple Whales
Nice stuff! Great looking cards and congrats on your pick-ups. Thanks for sharing.

Wonder with this product, if folks hoard un-opened boxes or not? A lot of rainbows can't ever be completed because the cards never see the light of day.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Damn those are nice. Yeh would expect there to be plenty of unopened triple threads
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

Thanks Joe,

I am looking for another of #'d to 10 of the "3BB16" Gold autos...and I hope one of them comes out of hiding..

Pretty stoked I was able to finish at least one Rainbow. I'll post pictures of it later this week or over the weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
(09-10-2014, 08:55 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Nice stuff! Great looking cards and congrats on your pick-ups. Thanks for sharing.

Wonder with this product, if folks hoard un-opened boxes or not? A lot of rainbows can't ever be completed because the cards never see the light of day.
[Image: 7zvFV.png]

Great whales man, really miss my goldy whale!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Those are really nice cards from a really cool guy. Congratulations from a boston fan!!
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

Very nice, I am trying to do the same with getting 1 of each of Jedd Gyorko from that set. I only have 1 of the White Whale plates so far though.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/