`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 goals accomplished in one AWESOME month

2 goals accomplished in one AWESOME month
About 1 1/2 - 2 yrs ago I decided to be more focused in my collecting. I was going to continue to collect Clayton Kershaw, but after that I was going to focus on getting only 1 card, 1 auto, and 1 relic for EVERY hofer. Either ones already in the hall or players I thought might make it one day. I started working backward getting 1 card for each current hof player. Last December I decided to go the other direction and started from the oldest hofer's forward to the more current. My goal became to get I card of each of the original five baseball hofer's. I accomplished that today:

[Image: first4hofers001_zps99be4dfe.jpg]
[Image: 5thhofer001_zps42ffec1c.jpg]

in addition to that I set a goal of getting to 500 distinct Clayton Kershaw cards, which I did earlier this month.

And, as if that was not enough I found this the other day and had to get it. It may be my favorite of all my cards.

Definitely one of my best months ever, and it's still only the 10th.

[Image: BuckEwing001_zpse335aded.jpg]
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]

RE: 2 goals accomplished in one AWESOME month
Wow! Those are awesome!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Amazing cards!!!!
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

Pretty sweet!!
Mostly football and a set builder

Awesome pickups. Congratulations.

The Wagner looks like its in solid condition for a 10, whats the issue? Very nice collection.
Tim Wakefield
656/839 78%
617/643 96% Non 1 of 1s
67/93 Autos
46/60 Memorabilia
39 one of ones

On the back of the Wagner there is a small, about dime size maybe a little smaller, spot with paper loss. it is perfectly circular and not too bad. I wanted a Wagner graded at least 2 but I like the price on this one. I may eventually upgrade a couple of these but for now I'm pretty happy.
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]

Those are amazing! I have similar goals in mind for my collection down the road- just with auto, auto'd baseball, auto'd 8x10, RC, and bobblehead. It will take forever. haha
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Wow....congrats on getting some great looking cards and nailing the beginning of your collection. Those holders must make the cards look great in person. Thanks for sharing.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thanks for sharing those amazing historical artifacts! I love that Ruth '33 Gowdey ...
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.