Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: Pedroia, Maddux, Wakefield, Middlebrooks

WTTF: Pedroia, Maddux, Wakefield, Middlebrooks
Hi,

I am looking to trade for any Dustin Pedroia, Greg Maddux, Tim Wakefield, or Will Middlebrooks cards I don't have in my org. Auto or Relics, or serial #'D is preferred, but trading base cards for base cards is cool too.

Also, any Red Sox Auto or Relic will be cool too, but mainly looking to increase my PC.

Today I bought 4 blasters each of 2014 Bowman Platinum and 2014 Topps Chrome and 1 box of Finest, and haven't entered them yet in the organizer. The breaks were so so..no auto from any of the boxes, but got a Mike Trout Bowman's Back Refractor, If you're looking for anything in particular from any of these products let me.

Thanks in advance.

[Image: 7zvFV.png]

RE: WTTF: Pedroia, Maddux, Wakefield, Middlebrooks
I'm always willing to trade Pedroia for Pedroia if you have duplicates or maybe looking to upgrade and have some I don't. Most of my Pedroia's can be found here. If I have multiple of the same card it is indicated by (#) after the description.

www.muddychicken15.weebly.com

Thanks,
Rob

I have some dupes in my Wakefield collection. Most notably a 93 finest refractor, 05 Ultimate Triple Patch w/clement and schilling and a 13 Panini Americas Pasttime signature. Ive got some base and parallels beyond that as well.
Tim Wakefield
656/839 78%
617/643 96% Non 1 of 1s
67/93 Autos
46/60 Memorabilia
39 one of ones

Cool...Let me know if there is something in my organizer that interests you.

(09-07-2014, 09:29 PM)bondssf2425 Wrote: I have some dupes in my Wakefield collection. Most notably a 93 finest refractor, 05 Ultimate Triple Patch w/clement and schilling and a 13 Panini Americas Pasttime signature. Ive got some base and parallels beyond that as well.
Rob,

Man,...I am so jealous..that is an awesome collection. I don't have a lot of duplicates that are not base tho...but I'll take a look..

Thanks,

(09-07-2014, 08:05 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I'm always willing to trade Pedroia for Pedroia if you have duplicates or maybe looking to upgrade and have some I don't. Most of my Pedroia's can be found here. If I have multiple of the same card it is indicated by (#) after the description.

www.muddychicken15.weebly.com

Thanks,
Rob

Feel free to check me for the Pedroia'a and the Red Sox.

I have a Middlebrooks auto ( Museum). If you need it send over an offer
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/