`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OT: Need 1 owner to fill a Fantasy Football League

OT: Need 1 owner to fill a Fantasy Football League
Figured I'd post this here as there has to be a couple of football enthusiasts on this board :p
Looking for 1 owner to join a 10 league, 3rd year running, on NFL.com. Normal scoring, except for a few small edits. Draft is live this Friday 7pm Central. No cost, totally free. Last spot to fill is pick 10, in a non-snake draft. Pretty low key, not much trash talk...I try to run a clean house Smile Trying to fill the spot ASAP so we know we are covered. Alls that asked is you attend the draft, and set your roster each week through out the year. Whether new to the game, or a veteran of several championships, the league is very diverse in experience. Men or women welcome. We have 2 husband/wife tandems in the league. PM me your email address if you are interested, and I'll send you an invite.

Nate

RE: OT: Need 1 owner to fill a Fantasy Football League
Never done but I'll try!

BBNINER80@AOL.COM
Mostly football and a set builder

Sounds good, emailing you an invite now.

if he doesn't do it, send me a PM and I'll get in for sure.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(08-25-2014, 06:28 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: if he doesn't do it, send me a PM and I'll get in for sure.
Thanks, looks like we are full now...if someone drops out, I'll send you a PM ghobbs. Thanks!

A non snake draft... So is that an auction? Because if you do a non snake draft that isnt an auction... Whoever has the first pick has a SIGNIFICANT advantage one whoever has the 10th pick... That guy gets the worst pick of every round
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

It isn't an auction. We did a snake draft the first year, but since then, we've been treating it like the NFL does it, according to record and playoff finish. Doing a non-snake has its advantages as things have closed up in scoring now, not like it used to be. Each person gets to pick every 10 picks, rather than the guy with the first pick and 10th picks not picking again until 20 picks later. It's been working for us, just how we do things.