`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
MAJOR PC pickup today!

MAJOR PC pickup today!
Spent some time shopping COMC yesterday... knocked out a half dozen 1999 wants, with one rare score- the shipment can't get here fast enough!!:

1999 Leaf Rookies & Stars Slideshow Blue #'d 1/25
[Image: Edgerrin-James_zps403eb148.jpg]
[Image: Edgerrin-James2_zps87e1ac81.jpg]

The other pickups aren't as rare, but are equally as exciting since they help close some gaps in sub sets:

1999 Bowman's Best Rookie Class Refractors 125/125:
[Image: th_BowmansBest-Rookie-Class-PhotoRefract...3aefb6.jpg]
[Image: th_BowmansBest-Rookie-Class-PhotoRefract...c09608.jpg]

1999 NFLPA Playoff Player's Party:
[Image: th_PlayoffNFLPAPlayersParty_zps283177f7.jpg]

1999 E-X Century Bright Lights Orange:
[Image: th_E-XCenturyBrightLightsOrange_zps1a545ff9.jpg]

1999 Crown Royale Limited Series /99
[Image: th_CrownRoyaleLimitedSeries_zps7eb97a50.jpg]
[Image: th_CrownRoyaleLimitedSeries2_zpsd7353bf6.jpg]

1999 Topps Chrome Refractors PSA 9
[Image: th_ToppsChromeRefractors_zps3b800504.jpg]

1999 Flair Showcase /1999
[Image: th_FlairShowcase_zpsba11a458.jpg]

RE: MAJOR PC pickup today!
Congrats on the monster pickup! It kinda looks like it is slabbed - it it graded? The other ones are neat too, especially that rookie class card. Nice find!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Nice! I just hit you with a trade, knocks off 38 more from your want list!! Check it out!
Mostly football and a set builder

Congrats man! I've got a few coming in from a trade...I'll let you know when they get here and you can look through them.

Awesome EJ's!
[Image: mantle_banner_softglow_zps37b4eec9.gif]

Nice! Like the SlideShow!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(08-25-2014, 11:39 AM)uwash97 Wrote: Congrats on the monster pickup! It kinda looks like it is slabbed - it it graded? The other ones are neat too, especially that rookie class card. Nice find!
Thanks, Jay! The slideshow isn't graded, I was lucky enough just to find one...figured it'd be up there with the 1/1s as the hardest to track down. I've had my eye on it for six months or so... seller dropped the price by 50%, had to pull the trigger. I was not expecting to find that Bowman Rookie Class Photo ref. for a while either, as soon as I saw it I bought it...can't pass up obscure stuff like that.

(08-25-2014, 12:04 PM)bbniner80 Wrote: Nice! I just hit you with a trade, knocks off 38 more from your want list!! Check it out!
'Preciate it- thanks for the offer! I'm primarily focused on 1999 Edge, so I had to take off some of the stuff I could use to make moves. Don't mean to be difficult, I'm just not going to be able to get the '99s I need with low-mid end inserts/GU/AUs, hope you understand.

(08-25-2014, 12:16 PM)savagenate Wrote: Congrats man! I've got a few coming in from a trade...I'll let you know when they get here and you can look through them.
Awesome, Nate- thank you! A few '99s?! Wink

(08-25-2014, 04:05 PM)MarinoRookiesRMine13 Wrote: Awesome EJ's!
Thank ya, sir!

(08-25-2014, 04:24 PM)demondukk Wrote: Nice! Like the SlideShow!
Thanks, I'm stoked to see it in person!

Thanks again for the love, guys- I woke up this morning like a kid on Christmas...immediately checked my e-mail to see if the offer was accepted.

I think there are a couple '99s in there, but probably ones you already have. They are all low end base, but I thought what the heck? Maybe I'll get lucky and find one you don't have lol. I'll hit you up when they get here. Good luck!

I found out who's the dramaaaaaa queeeeeeeennnn.....

BAHAHAHAHAHA.

On a side note, awesome job on these pick ups. The 99 Slideshow /25 was one of the last 3 Marino inserts i needed, so it was HUUUUUGE when i picked mine up for me as well!
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(08-27-2014, 04:11 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: I found out who's the dramaaaaaa queeeeeeeennnn.....

BAHAHAHAHAHA.

On a side note, awesome job on these pick ups. The 99 Slideshow /25 was one of the last 3 Marino inserts i needed, so it was HUUUUUGE when i picked mine up for me as well!
Good eye, good eye...hahaha!

Thanks, I'm still stoked for the SlideShow...and the others!