`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BCCG Trade Group - July 2014 Edition - several teams available for new members.

RE: BCCG Trade Group - July 2014 Edition - several teams available for new members.
foleylion08 thank you for the great trade once again not only am I happy but my students will be too with all
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

RE: BCCG Trade Group - July 2014 Edition - several teams available for new members.
No one else interested in the league this year ?? One more spot to fill. The draft is on Sept 3rd. If I do not get this filled by the 29th then I will close the league.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't come on here to introduce myself to the group. been very busy with a bunch of stuff.

My name is Mike. I've been a die hard Jets fan since the 1980 season. Before that, I will admit to following my buddy's lead and rooted for the Steelers. Plus, I was a fan of Bradshaw. Then, my uncle took me to Shea Stadium to watch the Jets and I was hooked from then on.

I've watched players suit up for the Jets like Richard Todd, Freeman McNeil, Wesley Walker, Joe Klecko, Mark Gasteinau, Greg Buttle, Joe Fields, Johnny Hector. I remember being so angry when the Dolphins didn't cover the field during the days that led to the 1983 AFC Championship game, causing the Jets running game to be slowed and Richard Todd throwing to AJ Duhe (I still wake up at night screaming his name in a cold sweat). I remember throwing my cup at the TV when Gasteinau hit Bernie Kosar late during the 1986 AFC Divisional playoffs which kept the Browns drive alive late in the game and ultimately winning it in OT. I remember the 8-8 seasons, the 1-13 season, The hit on Dennis Byrd that ended his career, The day we got Parcells and became a team to watch again. Vinny Testeverde, Keyshawn Johnson, Wayne Chrebet, Curtis Martin, Mo Lewis, Kevin Mawae all had me believing I would see a Super Bowl, but it wasn't meant to be. I remember watching Chad Pennington win games despite his arm and I remember the Brett Farve experiment. I remember seeing Rex Ryan come here and boast about how he didn't come here to kiss Bill Belicheck's rings and how we went to two AFC Championship Games in a row. I still believe in my team and hope that one day, I will get to see a Lombardi Trophy held high after a Jets Super Bowl win.

Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

I have been collecting the Jets since I started getting back into card collecting a few years ago. I also PC Chad Pennington, Wayne Chrebet, Curtis Martin and Joe Namath. I am looking forward to hopefully being a member here in good standing for a long time.

Please tell me where I can find the addresses and I will start getting some cards out this week.

Mike
[Image: new-york-skyline-day-panorama_zps1b18efc9.jpg]

Collects NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Islanders and NJ Devils as well as players in signature

If you go to the very first page there is a link that will take you to another web site. You will find everything there.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

Fantasy league is finally full. A big thanks to KKG for agreeing to taking the last spot. Just a reminder that the draft is Sept 3rd. Be sure to check out the league site for any additional information.

Thanks,
Mike
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1