`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout Back @ Corbin21 - Awesome...

Shout Back @ Corbin21 - Awesome...
Big Thanks to Corbin21 on the awesome relic card sent as a thank you.....really appreciate the generoscity. Bad scan...sorry

[Image: Corbin21_zpse5af712d.jpg]
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: Shout Back @ Corbin21 - Awesome...
That's a great big THANK YOU if I've ever seen it.
I collect Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr., and Philadelphia Eagles autographed graded cards!

Joe you deserve the BIG thank you. For someone to go through their collection to look for a single Chipz to help me finish a collection deserved it. I had a bad experience a few months ago with a couple of trades that really turned me off to trading on this site. You have given me the confidence to trade with people again and that there are some honest people on this site that I can trade with. I'm glad that we both could benefit from each others generosity and that you can always count on me. Hope we can help each other out again int he future. I know I will be putting aside any Phillies cards for you. LOL
[Image: Phillies1_zps9404913d.jpg]

Awesome man.....that's what it's all about. Aware that you had some issues with folks but there are still a lot (aren't you proud of me Nolan5000!) of great people here who help and enjoy helping each other out via trades. Take your time and ease your way back in trading......one of the most enjoyable parts of the hobby!!!!!!!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.