`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Altering cards... unethical? UPDATE! went for it :D

RE: Altering cards... unethical? UPDATE! went for it :D
Your Calderon jersey card looks 10x better than the original Panini version, at least for my personal card taste.. Awesome job! And too bad about the sticker auto..
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Very nice, and definitely a step up from the original. So are you abandoning the idea of pulling the stickers off on the others. Guaranteed your custom would have looked better than those original UD and Topps set lol. Definitely worked on the Jersey card, that looks really nice. I think I might need some new customs Smile!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Nice job, I like that you put a picture and note on the back of the custom showing the original card that the jersey came from. Very nicely done.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I like the back of your Calderon. Very classy.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(08-27-2014, 11:56 AM)djohn Wrote: Nice job, I like that you put a picture and note on the back of the custom showing the original card that the jersey came from. Very nicely done.
(08-27-2014, 12:47 PM)jonathani Wrote: I like the back of your Calderon. Very classy.
Thank you. From an 'origination' point a view I thought it would be interesting to feature that on the back.

(08-27-2014, 08:19 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Very nice, and definitely a step up from the original. So are you abandoning the idea of pulling the stickers off on the others. Guaranteed your custom would have looked better than those original UD and Topps set lol. Definitely worked on the Jersey card, that looks really nice. I think I might need some new customs Smile!
Anytime man, last time it was a pleasure although I'm not sure whether I'll be able to top those cards, lol! Yes, I'm staying clear from pulling stickers as they appear to be protected. Yeah the jersey card came out awesome. These will most likely be next to get cut up:

[Image: 2014-08-30090931-1.jpg]

AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work.
[Image: main2.gif]

Dominique Wilkins Beckett Super Collector
http://www.hobbydisplay.com/rdleifriaf

Aaanndd it's been signed! Scan and story in 2014-15 Folk's Cards thread