`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
bad experiences redeeming cards??

RE: bad experiences redeeming cards??
(08-21-2014, 08:06 PM)ansymon Wrote: I had a 2010 Bowman platinum Aaron Crow redemption that took so long that I completely forgot about it. Over 2 years later and suddenly I received a replacement card and a note apologizing for everything. The replacement card was an A-rod auto. I think it was worth the delay.
Funny story...I had a redemption for Crow green ref auto..sent it in via website. This was 2012 or 2011 I think
Then 2 weeks later, bought more boxes and PULLED THE GREEN REFRACTOR AUTO CROW!!
I called Topps and actually talked to someone and asked for a replacement for the redemption Crow..they said..and I am not kidding..send the card to them and they will redeem it and send me the card back..or I can wait for the card, which I had in my hand..I laughed..asked if they were kidding and CLICK!

Honestly..what a way to scam a customer..redemptions should be illegal..and if they were AUDITED for the redemption program, they would end up in jail..they do not even keep up with shipping and redeemed data on the site..it is always different when I call..Clueless in Toppsville