`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find these cards...

Can't find these cards...
Does anyone know what these cards would be called. They are from 2004 topps. I would think they are some sort of box toppers but I can't find a listing for them in the ORG. I think there from a couple of 2004 Topps Heritage boxes. Thanks...
[Image: Cubs_zpsa0d9fc3a.jpg]

RE: Can't find these cards...
2004 topps box bottoms maybe?

2004 topps cracker jack or cracker jack mini?

idk man, there are a lot of 2004 topps sub sets, here...give it a go http://www.beckett.com/search/?sport=185...start=2004

(08-16-2014, 02:00 PM)corbin21 Wrote: Does anyone know what these cards would be called. They are from 2004 topps. I would think they are some sort of box toppers but I can't find a listing for them in the ORG. I think there from a couple of 2004 Topps Heritage boxes. Thanks...
[Image: Cubs_zpsa0d9fc3a.jpg]
Scan of back of the cards could be helpful too. I have never seen those actual cards, but can't really narrow down the search for you. Box bottoms will usually have something descriptive on the back of them.

(08-17-2014, 09:09 PM)mannyman18 Wrote: Scan of back of the cards could be helpful too. I have never seen those actual cards, but can't really narrow down the search for you. Box bottoms will usually have something descriptive on the back of them.
Here the backs, I might have found them in the ORG

[Image: 63fc7eac-fbd5-4936-80aa-b67bc9d78927_zpsfe569ec0.jpg]
Yup found them, didn't realize there was another player with them on the back of the card. Was only looking for the individual player not the dual players. Duh...