Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
eBay warning to female sellers

RE: eBay warning to female sellers
(08-14-2014, 12:18 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: from a neutral party:

he came off a lot more believable than you did. and there was absolutely nothing about gender involved

frankly, i think the mods should lock this and that the buyer should seek reparations for slander

and i also think you vastly overcharge for shipping
slander is a bit much. He made a fuss about shipping charges (which were plainly laid out in the auctions before he bid on them), and was still upset after they reduced the charges. I don't sell much on eBay, but whether he charges too much or not for shipping is moot, the buyer agreed to those charges when he bid on the items. Then, complaining about the reduced charges, and putting that complaint in the feedback is an a-hole move. fricker just assumed by how the comments were made and the fact that he kept wanting less for shipping that it was because he was dealing with a woman. There are people out there that are a-holes to women like that. I don't know fricker other than a few posts I read on here from time to time, but looking at the feedback and even the posts that the buyer put on the baseball thread about it, it's not surprising that fricker's wife got defensive about it and she was justified to do so as I would have done about the same thing.

Click the link in the first post. He charges more on shipping than I do. If his shipping is higher than ours, what was this really about? His shipping is higher from the jump, he recieved further discounts which further widened the difference between his shipping and our own, never once mentioned shipping until after purchasing the items, and only sucker punched her after agreeing to the discount and recieving the items, you tell me, what what was the sucker punch about? The return address had my Wife's name.

As for believable. My statement was three sentences long and to the point.

His statement contained these statements even in his highly edited version

"I bet you had to look all that up, Huh, since it took you so long to respond."

"starting acting like a 5 year old throwing a fit"

"my IQ is 138 which makes me a borderline genius"

"let your emotions control your actions"

And these statements are the ones he DIDNT edit out.

His own statements drip with condescention and what amounts to calling her stupid and emotional. These are not comments you make to men. These are classic comments from a bigot.

As for him being more believable....

He's the one doing a taunting touchdown dance even after loading on insults and pulling the stunt with shipping.

"PS: Thanks for the extra Business you generated for me, I got 6 New Customers and sold $104.50 in Product minutes after you Posted!!!!!! "

list of personally banned eBay users you may want to avoid, Cranes509 , ronrob5

I make it simple. I dont sell outside the US. Makes for a lot less headaches
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]