`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heading home soon with a heavy heart... Looking to start trading again!

Heading home soon with a heavy heart... Looking to start trading again!
As you all know just flew back to St. Louis for a family emergency. The last week has been extremely tough. I lost my grandfather on the 4th of August. Everyone has that one person in their family to talk sports with, well my grandfather was mine. He has taught me almost everything I know about baseball. Here I am 30 years later bigger into the sport than I have ever been.

I'll be heading home towards the end of the week, so if anyone is game to get some trades started I'm ready to start knocking them out.

I have purchased some cards while I have been gone, but have not loaded them. I bought more bowman and some platinum. Don't know how sold I am on this years platinum I guess because I haven't pulled anything that great. I pulled a purple refractor Bryant and a few other inserts no autos though. Ill load the new cards when I get back.

Richard
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: Heading home soon with a heavy heart... Looking to start trading again!
It's hard to lose someone close. I lost my grandpa last June and he was the one person who I could always talk about the Reds with. He collected bobble heads and I was his one and only source to get them. Keep your head up and remember the good times. There are plenty of us collectors in St Louis. If you feel like you need to get away and talk cards just yell. Sometimes it helps me escape.

Good luck and I will keep your family in my prayers.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

So sorry for your loss man. Keep enjoying the sport you love, pass that passion on to someone else and create new memories to go with your good ones of your grandpa. Hard to believe now, but there will come a time when those memories will make you smile again.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

Very sorry for your loss, just cherish the time you had.
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!

sorry for your loss. offer sent.
Thx!
John

photo BECKETTSIG-1.jpg

Sorry for your loss!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Sorry for your loss. Always remember the good times you had with him...
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Thank you everyone for the kind words. It means more than you guys will ever know.

Currently in Baltimore right now hopefully I'll be back home in a few days. Looking to knock more trades out like I said I have some new stuff that I will be loading and I will post pictures.

Thanks again guys

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I hope you and your family get home safely. Hit me up when you get back and we'll work something out.
Top Wants:

1. 2001 Bowman's Best- Albert Pujols
2. 2011 Bowman Sterling- Mike Trout
3. 2011 Bowman Chrome- Paul Goldschmidt

[Image: Angels_Signature_zps8fa1f692.gif]