`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Won these on Beckett Auctions

Won these on Beckett Auctions
On a whim because I was bored I decided to check out the Beckett auction site. I am sure glad that I did because I found these beauties and won them for a song and a dance.

[Image: 545a_lg_zps20bd2416.jpeg]

Well I almost fainted when I won. I don't have the fire power to trade for them and I don't have the money to have bought all 3 on the bay, However Beckett Auctions made it possible to obtain all three of them.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

RE: Won these on Beckett Auctions
Nice. Thanks for sharing that info. Will have to check for future auctions.

very nice additions, congrats
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

They have a great staff and the auction is very user friendly. they have a preview going on now for the next auction but the lots are way out of my league lol....Very high end

Great stuff. Congrats and thanks for sharing some awesome looking cards. Been looking at the auctions also...great stuff but too rich for my wife's taste....LOL.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

lol Joe I feel your pain....I looked at the auction preview and I was like ummm yeah I WOULD GET KILLED!

Very nice! Might have to check that beckett auction out myself.

(08-04-2014, 09:12 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Very nice! Might have to check that beckett auction out myself.
The auction these were in had a lot of great cards a lot of HOFers and stars game used and autos

Won a couple of auctions myself there. All 3 were Musial autos. And two of them are not listed.
They r ones from his personal collection. Auto cards that he'd give to family and friends. Slabbed by Beckett as being authentic.

I glanced at one of their auctions not too long ago and the ended prices were pretty good on some of the lots. My guess is that if they continue and gain more traction they will receive higher realized prices. Lots of good stuff in those things.