`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hello

Hello
well I used to be on Beckett a ton a few years ago kinda got away from collecting for personal matters going on in my life but now I'm back! I couldn't log into my old account for some reason so had to make a new one see some familiar scree names on here still so that's nice to see. My old screens me was marines21 I believe did a few trades with some of you guys. I collect titans and buckeyes and as my name says the god awful sixers. Hoping to get some pics up of some of the cards I have and have gotten recently! Hopefully this forum is as good as it was back when I was on regularly! Take care guys!

RE: Hello
Always looking for new people to trade with Smile I do have some Titans if you care to look sometime. Welcome back.

Welcome back!!! You might want to contact the mods... They can help with your original account...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Thanks I'll look into it then. And I'm not to worried about my old account. New start is always nice just take some time to get everything organized and what not

(08-04-2014, 04:56 PM)76ersfan Wrote: Thanks I'll look into it then. And I'm not to worried about my old account. New start is always nice just take some time to get everything organized and what not
You might want to confirm it though... The mods usually don't like multiple accounts... Check with them for advice...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(08-04-2014, 12:43 PM)76ersfan Wrote: well I used to be on Beckett a ton a few years ago kinda got away from collecting for personal matters going on in my life but now I'm back! I couldn't log into my old account for some reason so had to make a new one see some familiar scree names on here still so that's nice to see. My old screens me was marines21 I believe did a few trades with some of you guys. I collect titans and buckeyes and as my name says the god awful sixers. Hoping to get some pics up of some of the cards I have and have gotten recently! Hopefully this forum is as good as it was back when I was on regularly! Take care guys!
what was the original account?
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I believe it was marines21 I tried the old email that I used to log on and it wasn't doing anything I use the same password for everything I do so I know it was the right one