`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much do you think this card could sell for??

How much do you think this card could sell for??
I just recently pulled a Mike Trout USA auto from a 2012 Panini Prizm box. It's numbered out of 25. I checked Ebay and cant find any other cards like this one and I know beckett doesn't usually price low numbered cards. Please let me know what you think, thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: How much do you think this card could sell for??
Auction on eBay & lt it ride or place a high BIN on it with a BO option to fetch offers. My guess would be about $150 maybe a little more or less. GL & nice hit!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

Thanks.. I Might get a beckett appraisal and see for sure. I have yet to see one on ebay yet, so I might try that.

Wow nice hit! I would auction and let it ride for a week ending on a Sunday night. Should get a good price
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

I've been thinking about it but the card looks so good. Hard to part with it.

(07-31-2014, 07:17 PM)manningsecnumbr1fan Wrote: Auction on eBay & lt it ride or place a high BIN on it with a BO option to fetch offers. My guess would be about $150 maybe a little more or less. GL & nice hit!
+1. Also agree with the let it end Sunday night post. Myself, unless I had some other stuff of his or didn't need the money at the moment, I'd keep it for awhile. Congrats on a great looking card!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

At least $150 but I'd say if it topped 200-250 you'd be spot on. And who knows. A trout collector could go nuts with it. Do a Obo of $350 and field some offers
no org, please do not send trade requests

Yes for sure, thanks. Seeing how its numbered out of 25, I could see a Trout collector wanting it bad.

(08-11-2014, 08:16 PM)clementmatthew Wrote: Yes for sure, thanks. Seeing how its numbered out of 25, I could see a Trout collector wanting it bad.
i sold a redemption for a trout auto from 2013 topps archives numbered to 25 for 350 last year. now, i had a couple advantages: the product had just come out, and mine was first on market. also, mine was a licensed card, unlike prizm. that makes a huge difference

do NOT do a beckett appraisal...waste of money. it's good if you are insuring the card, but otherwise, useless. im an appraiser for a high end insurance company, and what beckett does, i do as well (they just have the name recognition). their appraisal wont help you sell the card any more than my appraisal would, and mine is free

without an appraisal, other folks have nailed it. put it on ebay with a buy in now of 500-600 dollars, with a best offer option. if you get any offer of 300 or more, that is an automatic sale. 250-300, that should probably be a sale. 200-250...id wait for better offers. i wouldnt accept anything less than 200, as long as you are willing to be patient and wait for offers. if you need quick cash, you probably could sell within 3 days with a 175 buy it now and a best offer option, and you take a minimum of 150

Thanks a lot for the info. That's a lot of help.