`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps Series 2 Rack Pack...Retail Awesomeness!

2014 Topps Series 2 Rack Pack...Retail Awesomeness!
I haven't hit anything good out of retail since like 2008, so this was a nice change. The card is only for sale, as I need to recoup some losses from Ginter. I remember reading on some forum (maybe beckett?) about how underrated this set is. For being numbered to 99, I totally agree.

[Image: wainwrightpatch_0001_zps0c14145c.jpg]
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: 2014 Topps Series 2 Rack Pack...Retail Awesomeness!
Wow that's pretty insane for a rack pack! What kinda price are you hoping to get for it?

WOW! Congrats!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(07-27-2014, 09:04 AM)slufan83 Wrote: Wow that's pretty insane for a rack pack! What kinda price are you hoping to get for it?
PM me with an offer if you're interested. Thanks
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

Great retail hit! What a beautiful relic card with a primo piece of uniform!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Wow that's a sick patch, congrats!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Awesome...congrats on the nice hit. I agree that the "Trajectory" auto's and patches this year found in flagship are really nice. I guess topps needed to step it up in thier flagship product. I would be cautious with Update Series though....probably just a bunch of blue "allstar" relics, however they have to beat the blue and orange (Mets) background from last year. Those colors just didn't mesh right (or I have a jaundice eye.....LOL). Thanks for sharing.....
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

sweet card
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

(07-29-2014, 09:07 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome...congrats on the nice hit. I agree that the "Trajectory" auto's and patches this year found in flagship are really nice. I guess topps needed to step it up in thier flagship product. I would be cautious with Update Series though....probably just a bunch of blue "allstar" relics, however they have to beat the blue and orange (Mets) background from last year. Those colors just didn't mesh right (or I have a jaundice eye.....LOL). Thanks for sharing.....
In general, those Series 2 Jumbo boxes were putting out awesome hits. I really like what Topps has done with their additional inclusions in their flagship products as well. I think they need to stay away from those manufactured medals and awards, but they're stepping it up with their creativity. I think less pink and camo parallels and more inclusions like the metal framed rookie reprints and sick patches will keep me coming back.

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

Sick patch
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK