`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Search Function For Net54

RE: Search Function For Net54
(07-29-2014, 11:11 AM)randall44 Wrote: They must have found out about my devious plot to buy cards there, and then secretly sell them to the North Koreans.
oh great, you just pissed off jack bauer

Do y'all choose to receive email updates from Beckett, letting you know when someone has commented on a thread that you've commented on? I do. I sure like it better than BlowOut. It sure makes it nice. You don't have to constantly check and recheck.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Again, there have been several posts from new people on Net 54 this week so they are getting in without any issues.

What I have said is that if anyone wants to Email me with their name and pertinent information I will pass it on to Leon, the head honcho of Net54 and he will verify what occured. And if there is a software issue, wouldn't you want to know about it -- I know he would, Nothing complicated, my email address is located within this thread and please feel free to email me to pass on the information and figure out why you got stopped at the Net54 gates.

I'm not even a mod there, just another member but I do want to help but you do have to provide the information *I* asked for,
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

(07-29-2014, 02:07 PM)richk Wrote: Again, there have been several posts from new people on Net 54 this week so they are getting in without any issues.

What I have said is that if anyone wants to Email me with their name and pertinent information I will pass it on to Leon, the head honcho of Net54 and he will verify what occurred. And if there is a software issue, wouldn't you want to know about it -- I know he would, Nothing complicated, my email address is located within this thread and please feel free to email me to pass on the information and figure out why you got stopped at the Net54 gates.

I'm not even a mod there, just another member but I do want to help but you do have to provide the information *I* asked for,
*You* asked me, what info did they ask for and I told *you* that they didn't ask me for any info. Net54 said they were sending me an email and I haven't received an email yet. So, I guess I'm going to keep waiting.

Nolan5000, Is there a chance it went to your junkmail folder?

(07-29-2014, 02:24 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: *You* asked me, what info did they ask for and I told *you* that they didn't ask me for any info. Net54 said they were sending me an email and I haven't received an email yet. So, I guess I'm going to keep waiting.

(07-29-2014, 07:07 PM)cardsfan73 Wrote: Nolan5000, Is there a chance it went to your junkmail folder?
I just checked and its not there either.