`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up at the Mansfield, MA show on Sunday 7/27

Setting up at the Mansfield, MA show on Sunday 7/27
Anyone looking to fill in mini sets from pretty much all brands/years, I'll be set up this Sunday at the Mansfield, MA show. A&G, GQ, T206, Goodwins etc, lots of singles, lots of rare stuff. I'll probably bring along some monster boxes of late 90's stuff to see if anyone has interest in taking whole 3500-5000ct boxes off my hands.

"Big Sports Card & Memorabilia Show, Holiday Inn, Mansfield, Sunday, July 27, 8:45 to 3, 73 vendor tables, buy-sell-trade. Autograph guests will former Red Sox FRANK MALZONE (10:30-12, signing for charity), DENNIS "OIL CAN" BOYD (11-1) & RICK MILLER (11:30-1) ! Free autographed photo of a PREVIOUS autograph guest to the 1st 70 people who ask for 1 (at the admissions table) ! Johnny Gaudreau NOT able to appear"
Come and say hi!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Setting up at the Mansfield, MA show on Sunday 7/27
that sounds like a blast. Good luck to you. I'm planning on getting my cards together and participating in an upcoming show myself.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Just letting all the Massh!@oles know that the show in Mansfield is going to be awesome, come have some fun and say hi! I'll have my typical SF gear on Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(07-26-2014, 05:36 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Just letting all the Massh!@oles know that the show in Mansfield is going to be awesome, come have some fun and say hi! I'll have my typical SF gear on Smile
i might stop by before i hoop tomorrow, havent been to a show in over a decade

im gunna have to try and set up there one day, just so i can clear out a bunch of inventory, even if i have to pretty much give it away.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

How is the mansfield show? I know they typical have one there atleast once a month. Its just far enough for me to consider it a pain in the ***** to drive the hour-hour and a half, would it be worth it for me to check one out?
Tim Wakefield
656/839 78%
617/643 96% Non 1 of 1s
67/93 Autos
46/60 Memorabilia
39 one of ones