`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
PC additions - June additions at #292

RE: Mail for the last week - PC and trade bait
(07-02-2015, 07:46 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Nice stuff the past few weeks! Haven't checked in for a while. You've been busy. Nice to see those Japanese cards ... It's fun to get them when you can, especially for free.
The vintage Allson cards look pretty sharp and clean. Nice pick-ups.
Yeah, they're cool little bonuses to have sitting around. I have no idea who the guys are or anything they say, but they're fun.

And I'm really happy about the Allison cards. I knew they were in pretty good shape, but they're way sharper than I had even hoped for.
Kepler

A little pre-4th of July mail.

Arcia Black /64 (Thanks, Joe!!!) and Cederoth /10 and /60 ... the Cederoths would look a whole lot better had eBay reminded me that the Finite Prizm was ending and I'd been outbid. If I'd been reminded it was ending I wasn't getting outbid. So now once I find a powder blue, I'll have another non-1/1 rainbow finished because eBay failed me.
[Image: 20150702_205418_zpsawm032t0.jpg]
Kepler

(07-02-2015, 09:12 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: A little pre-4th of July mail.

Arcia Black /64 (Thanks, Joe!!!) and Cederoth /10 and /60 ... the Cederoths would look a whole lot better had eBay reminded me that the Finite Prizm was ending and I'd been outbid. If I'd been reminded it was ending I wasn't getting outbid. So now once I find a powder blue, I'll have another non-1/1 rainbow finished because eBay failed me.
[Image: 20150702_205418_zpsawm032t0.jpg]
Nice! Hopefully it will pop back up at a reasonable price.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(07-02-2015, 10:06 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Nice! Hopefully it will pop back up at a reasonable price.
Hopefully. But if it doesn't it's not the end of the world. He's likely a middle of the road prospect that I've already spent too much on. LOL
Additions since the middle of last week:

A couple of Keplers - /25 and a backup gold /50
[Image: 20150707_224646_zpshljp8jlz.jpg]

Some Trout and Pederson - all base and base refractors minus the Elite Pederson /999
[Image: 20150707_224910_zpsxon7yzlv.jpg]

And finally the 2015 Topps Clear Arcia /10. Really like the looks of the clears.
[Image: 20150707_224948_zpsgobwhlnm.jpg]
Kepler

Nice pickups Jared!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Great stuff! Kepler is on fire as of late.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(07-08-2015, 10:47 AM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Great stuff! Kepler is on fire as of late.
Yeah, he's been tearin' it up. At this point he could be a Torii Hunter hamstring injury away from a call-up. At this point it'd be either him or Arcia.
Kepler

Some new arrivals:

Kepler team issue, Arcia framed /20, Cederoth IP auto, Burdi refractor auto, Burdi red chrome /5 and Burdi Elite auto
[Image: 20150713_193328_zpsxcj21pzj.jpg]

Bought two of the Chattanooga Lookouts team issued sets. One will remain sealed and the other will funnel singles off into my Twins PC. The rest? Possibly try for some TTM autos? That's still up in the air. Anyway, here's some of my favorite singles. Love the fact that Doug Mientkiewicz is included in the set.

[Image: 20150713_193619_zpsz9v8fths.jpg]
Kepler

Small, but fun mail week. Nothing with a print run of over 399.

Burdi red paper /5, Sano orange ice /25, Vargas auto /399, Burdi orange chrome /25, Reed shimmer chrome /15 and Arcia snow camo /99.
[Image: 20150717_191258_zpsmst3i1o0.jpg]
Kepler

RE: Standing PC additions - small, but successful mid-July mail week
Another small, but relatively successful mail day.

The Burdi is my favorite (love those Trinity autos), but I think the Sano is pretty sweet, too.
[Image: 20150720_203109_zpsvaen8fgw.jpg]
Kepler