Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beckett busts 2014 redline

beckett busts 2014 redline
http://www.beckett.com/news/2014/07/box-...ne-racing/
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

RE: beckett busts 2014 redline
Thanks for posting the link. I watched it and the cards do look nice. That looks like it will be hard to complete a base set at 1-2 base cards per pack!
It was nice to finally put a face to the name with Justin. I have talked to him quite a few times but had no idea he looks like a younger Chris Olds without the hair and glasses. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I don't know how I am supposed to take that exactly...

(07-23-2014, 10:18 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Thanks for posting the link. I watched it and the cards do look nice. That looks like it will be hard to complete a base set at 1-2 base cards per pack!
It was nice to finally put a face to the name with Justin. I have talked to him quite a few times but had no idea he looks like a younger Chris Olds without the hair and glasses. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(07-24-2014, 03:48 PM)jgrunert Wrote: I don't know how I am supposed to take that exactly...
lmao! Thanks for the laugh today!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

LMAO too!!!
Justin, as long as you don't take it as an insult, I'm okay. It was only meant to be funny. Look at the video and tell me you don't see it. Big Grin

(07-24-2014, 10:47 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: LMAO too!!!
Justin, as long as you don't take it as an insult, I'm okay. It was only meant to be funny. Look at the video and tell me you don't see it. Big Grin
Oh I know what you are talking about. I even dressed as him for Halloween last year at our company lunch. Everyone got a kick out of it.

ty for sharing
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK