`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone collect Ginter Cabinet cards, please let me know.

Does anyone collect Ginter Cabinet cards, please let me know.
Just as the title says. Have 11 of them from my case break.

FT:
2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Box Toppers #BL01 Bo Jackson
2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Box Toppers #BL03 Wil Myers
2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Box Toppers #BL04 Willie Mays
2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Box Toppers #BL05 Mike Trout
2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Box Toppers #BL10 Chris Davis
2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Box Toppers #BL11 Bryce Harper
2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Landmarks and Monuments Cabinet Box Toppers #LMC06 Statue of Liberty
2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Landmarks and Monuments Cabinet Box Toppers #LMC08 The U.S. Capitol
2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Landmarks and Monuments Cabinet Box Toppers #LMC10 World War II Memorial
2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Oversized Reprint Cabinet Box Toppers #ORCBLWM Wil Myers
2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Oversized Reprint Cabinet Box Toppers #ORCBLYP Yasiel Puig

Thanks,
Rob

RE: Does anyone collect Ginter Cabinet cards, please let me know.
I would be interested in all of them...Also would be interested in a list of reg. minis you have and the autos & relics you got out of your case. If you could would you send me a pm with the list of stuff. Also was wondering how you did this year, last year you killed it.

If nothing works out would also be interested in All

(07-17-2014, 08:19 PM)once78 Wrote: I would be interested in all of them...Also would be interested in a list of reg. minis you have and the autos & relics you got out of your case. If you could would you send me a pm with the list of stuff. Also was wondering how you did this year, last year you killed it.
Not as well as last year! But, OK.

I already have two other traders in line for my minis first. I'm willing to trade all the Cabinet Cards to you, just send an open trade and give me an idea of what you are thinking for total BV.

Hopefully before another week goes by I hope to find time to list in the box break forum the totals that I got from this case.

Thanks,
Rob
(07-18-2014, 08:35 AM)jcollyer Wrote: If nothing works out would also be interested in All
Will keep you posted.

Thank you,
Rob

(07-18-2014, 08:35 AM)jcollyer Wrote: If nothing works out would also be interested in All
PM sent.