`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gary991979

Gary991979
I know that I am not the only trader having a problem with gary991979. I'm wondering if anyone else has had any resolution.

After disappearing for a month and a half, he logged in on 6/22 and marked his end of the trade as shipped. I'm not sure what the point was, as it is now 4 weeks later and I still haven't received anything.

Lately he has been logging in daily, but conveniently has his PM blocked so I can't reach him. He doesn't respond to messages sent via the trade tool. And he certainly isn't man enough to offer an explanation on his own.

Since this is exactly the kind of idiot that will attempt to resurface under a different user name, I would caution every one to be careful in a trade with a Gary from Mississauga, ON.
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

RE: Gary991979
Gary has been banned, so I don't know how he is still logging in. I am working on it with the other Mods. One thing that I can tell you is that Gary would not make another account to rip people off. Even if he did he is too well known around this site and others to pull much of anything off. I will let you know when I know.

Randi

RE: Gary991979
I just got the cards from my trade with him, same date as being sent out 6/22.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes