`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF: BRUINS, Neely, Hamilton, Spooner, Soderberg, etc.

LTTF: BRUINS, Neely, Hamilton, Spooner, Soderberg, etc.
Hi all! Been a while since I threw the trade net out there, so I'm giving it another shot! First up, I'll just post a huge list of my wants, in order of importance...

1. I'm mainly looking for any Cam Neely cards that I don't already have, so that's first priority. Low to high end, especially autographed and game-used cards, basically anything I don't already have is on the want list. Only interested in ITG cards if they're 1/1 game-used cards of Neely.

2. I'm also looking for game-used and/or autographed cards of this year's Bruins rookie crop; Dougie Hamilton, Ryan Spooner, Carl Soderberg, any Krug rookies that I'm missing, and 3-color patch The Cup RC's of Rask and Krejci.

3. I've got an "all-time greats" PC that includes trophy winners, hall of famers, first overall picks, heavy hitters, etc, just guys who have impressed me in one way or another over the years, and I've got a specific list of cards needed for it that evolves as the years go by. No ITG, unless it's the only card produced of that player, and no in-person autographs, pack-pulled only. I always try to land one autograph and one game-used card of each guy on the list, so here's a list of everything I currently need...

Roman Hamrlik game-used (any team)
Bob Gainey - game-used (Habs)
Reggie Leach - game-used (Flyers)
Randy Carlyle - game-used (Penguins)
Mike Cammalleri - game-used (Kings)
Tie Domi - autograph and/or game-used (Maple Leafs)
Tiger Williams - autograph and/or game-used (Canucks)
Michael Peca - autograph and/or game-used (Sabres or Islanders)
John Madden - autograph (Devils)
Dirk Graham - autograph (Blackhawks)
Brian Campbell - autograph (Panthers)
Mike Liut - autograph and/or game-used (Blues or Whalers)
Sergei Bobrovsky - game-used (Blue Jackets)
Nail Yakupov - autograph (Oilers)

A few on the "wishful thinking" list would be game-used or autographed cards of Pelle Lindbergh or Ken Dryden, anything would do, even IPA, but only with certs. Lindbergh stuff is of course nearly impossible to come by, but you never know!

And whatever other player catches my eye, haha.

4. I'm always looking to upgrade my trade bait, and will trade heavily in your favor for high-end bait. i.e. I'll trade $200/150 in low/mid end stuff for a $100 card, and so on, as long as the offer is reasonable. Got tons of jersey and autograph cards to move, and would love to offload a bunch for a handful of big guns for the trade pile.

Got tons available in the bucket as far as game-used and autographed cards, all separated by type and tagged by team.

I've also got about a 5,000 count box full of lower end rookie cards, inserts and parallels from 2009-10 to present, someday I'll separate it all by team, but I can let you know what I have if you're really interested.

About to go post up a new folder just for high-end stuff (BV $100+) to have it separated from the rest.

With all that said, have a look at the bucket and let's get some trades in the works!

Cheers!
-Chris
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

RE: LTTF: BRUINS, Neely, Hamilton, Spooner, Soderberg, etc.
I have a nice Hamilton ITG Patch, a couple of others that you might need. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

[Image: img752_zps12e5753b.jpg][Image: img751_zps56dacbe2.jpg][Image: img717_zpsd0e1f4d5.jpg]

Randi

Still hunting folks! Might I also add, not looking for ITG stuff unless it's Neely game-used 1/1 cards, and I'm not into parallels or inserts of any players other than Neely.

Also, scaling back the Ovechkin PC, putting his stuff toward Neely and current Bruins RC's, so if you have a monster of a Bruins card, and want something from my Ovechkin PC, a deal could be made.

Cheers, and keep the trading going!!!

These just arrived from a recent group break - any interest?

[Image: GroupBreak002_zpsa112838b.jpg]
The Hamilton is the Prime/50, but both pieces look like patches to me....

Other Bruins I got were Soderberg Score Hot Rookie Autograph, Jordan Caron Score Signature, Select Rookies of Miller, Trotman, Svedberg and Cunningham (Prizm parallel).

It's all in my org, if you're interested send me an open offer, you have plenty I like to make a deal.

Always looking for Penguins GU/Autos/Parallels/RCs
PC website: www.myollimaattacollection.weebly.com

Sounds good, I'll shoot you an offer, thanks!