`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron Heat Autos

LeBron Heat Autos
For everyone that wanted to get a LeBron (Upper Deck or any manufacturer) auto in a Heat uniform will never get that chance. I wonder what concept UD will come up with to mark LeBron's return to Cleveland.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

RE: LeBron Heat Autos
I was thinking about that same thing after LeBum chose the Cavs. Because of individual player contracts & 2 companies not working together, there will never be a LeBron James auto in a Heat uniform. Nor a triple autograph of James, Wade and Bosh. Always us collectors getting the short end of the stick. If we all would stop buying, you would see how much nicer & better Panini would get. It has to be 1 of the worst times to be a basketball card collector. You can't pull an auto of the best player in the world today, same goes for Michael Jordan. Yet Panini has put out a 4 figure priced box of basketball cards.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Never say never. It just won't be put out during his time playing with the Heat.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Well, UD does have LeBron James autograph items in Heat uniform....it's just not cards.
- certified autograph card sets builder (basketball only and mostly from 90's)
- also collect legends and stars on-card autographs, and anything that catches my eyes (mostly basketball)

(07-16-2014, 09:52 PM)bjho1983 Wrote: Well, UD does have LeBron James autograph items in Heat uniform....it's just not cards.
Yeah that's really the point. I know a few people that wanted to get their hands on a LeBron Heat on card auto. I'm actually more curious to see what UD will do now that LeBron is back in Cleveland. Some form of tribute collection will probably be made.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]