`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT:A&G Case break-FT: Full set 1-350! Relics and Autos in the Org. Updated 7/26/14

FT:A&G Case break-FT: Full set 1-350! Relics and Autos in the Org. Updated 7/26/14
UPDATE Case has been broken. Everything is now in my organize.

I was not able to complete my set so priority trading goes to that..

Still have a complete set including SP, 1-350, for trade!

My set needs, also marked as such in my organize.....

2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Coincidence #AGC01 Kennedy and Lincoln INCOMING
2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Coincidence #AGC03 1895 Car Crash in Ohio INCOMING
2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Coincidence #AGC06 RMS Carmania and SMS Cap Trafalgar INCOMING
2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Coincidence #AGC08 Mark Twain and Halley's Comet INCOMING
2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Coincidence #AGC11 4th of July: Jefferson, Adams, and Monroe

Thanks all,
Rob

RE: FT: 2014 Topps Allen and Ginter
I think the Coincidence inserts are tough pulls, if you hit any of those don;t move them until you check around for market prices. Good Luck with your break, when are you expecting your case to come?
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(07-13-2014, 11:56 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: I think the Coincidence inserts are tough pulls, if you hit any of those don;t move them until you check around for market prices. Good Luck with your break, when are you expecting your case to come?
Good heads up. I'm 4 boxes into the case now and I've only pulled five of them. On another note, other than the numbered minis, what ones are hard to get?
And, what's up with the regular size cards with no numbers?

If for some reason you don't complete a second base set, I would be willing to trade for the rc's.

(07-13-2014, 12:02 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Good heads up. I'm 4 boxes into the case now and I've only pulled five of them. On another note, other than the numbered minis, what ones are hard to get?
And, what's up with the regular size cards with no numbers?
There's only one, Desmond Jennings, not sure what happened or if it's part of The Code this year
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(07-13-2014, 03:06 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: There's only one, Desmond Jennings, not sure what happened or if it's part of The Code this year
Yep, realized that after my post.

What's the hard set for minis? (not including the obvious ones that are numbered)

Feel free to hit me up once you finish breaking, know I need all and could work out something for both of us.

(07-13-2014, 04:55 PM)jcollyer Wrote: Feel free to hit me up once you finish breaking, know I need all and could work out something for both of us.
I already have a set of 1-350 set aside to be traded. After breaking the case I realized it is not like past years and I wont be able to make 2 of all the sub-sets. If you want the 1-350 send me a pm with the proposal. I'm working on getting the subset cards into the org now.

Thank you,
Rob

There are a few of the insert sets that I'm working on if you are trading. I want to finish the Little Lions mini set first, but then I also have a couple others that I might do if I can get some more.

RE: FT: 2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Case break -Complete your sets! Come and get it!
All I can say is great trades going on. Have a lot more still to trade. My Ginter wants is not all I will trade for so please keep the offers coming.

Thank you,
Rob