`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I sell/trade or keep?

RE: Should I sell/trade or keep?
(07-13-2014, 10:44 AM)phillies816 Wrote: This is spot on. All the other guys are either just about done (Ryan Howard), always hurt (Votto), or are on the downslide. I would keep it for now. Maybe one of the other guys will have a resurgence or Cabrera helps win the Tigers the World Series and his stuff goes even higher. Beautiful card either way though.
Totally agree.... Cabrera is the only good (and steady) player on this card. Howard hasn't played a full season the past few years and his stats are way down, Votto is having a "meh" year, Morales has not had a good year since he hurt his ankle, Morneau is playing in Colorado and we all know that stats usually pick up there for someone like him. Gonzo isn't doing too bad, but he could bring it up a notch.... Think I may keep this card unless the right offer comes thru...
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

RE: Should I sell/trade or keep?
(07-14-2014, 05:50 AM)animie67 Wrote: Totally agree.... Cabrera is the only good (and steady) player on this card. Howard hasn't played a full season the past few years and his stats are way down, Votto is having a "meh" year, Morales has not had a good year since he hurt his ankle, Morneau is playing in Colorado and we all know that stats usually pick up there for someone like him. Gonzo isn't doing too bad, but he could bring it up a notch.... Think I may keep this card unless the right offer comes thru...
Definitely holds more trade value than cash value. Find that right collector - when it be player, auto, multi-auto, whatever - and you could end up with some nice PC pieces in return for it.
Kepler