`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
recent pick-ups

recent pick-ups
I've slowed down from my normal "grab it now" style, and slowed down to more selective items. In short, my collection was getting way too big, and frankly I've run out of room.

My piggy bank has been slowed down and I've come to realize that I only want to collect certain players and cards I like.

Found these lately from trades, ebay, and razz's. LOL

[Image: Scan0017_zps5a7b73de.jpg]

Love this Turbin, triple Lynch auto from a trade, and Te'o /15 from a trade.

[Image: Scan0018_zps99c390a3.jpg]

Rice was a razz snag, Wilson was another site purchase, and the RG3/Wright was an ebay purchase.

Very happy with my newest additions, and this is my first Rice card auto.

Thanks for looking.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

RE: recent pick-ups
Nice stuff man. Congrats.
Looking for 2012 Absolute Spectrum Autos - Black, Platinum, and Gold

[Image: 20150629_210309_zpsalzkkfdi.jpg]
Bucket Link
http://s924.photobucket.com/user/dylan1018/library/?sort=6&page=1

nice stuff Smile Love that rice …. I think I may put him at the top of my list of auto's to get…..

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Sweet Jerry Rice man!!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

wow, love that rice. would love to try and snag it from you.got 3 incoming rice autos to make 15....would like to have a 16th
[Image: child_please_banner_49ers_zps677193f9.jpg]

Great pick-ups. The Lynch Trio is amazing. Is the Rice one of those silver jobs that is hard to capture in a pic, or is it really that dark?
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

Very nice man!

You got my lynch triple auto! Grats, nice stuff brah
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

Very nice! Love the Rice!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(07-12-2014, 07:40 PM)child_please Wrote: wow, love that rice. would love to try and snag it from you.got 3 incoming rice autos to make 15....would like to have a 16th
PC card, definitely not moving it unless for another Rice or Steve Young, or Joe Montana...
(07-12-2014, 07:57 PM)jephthah1 Wrote: Great pick-ups. The Lynch Trio is amazing. Is the Rice one of those silver jobs that is hard to capture in a pic, or is it really that dark?
I think it's both actually. I used my scanner, but his auto is quite dark, and crisp.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA