`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do You Collect?

What Do You Collect?
I post this question because I continue to ask it to myself, and I continue to change it seems.

Currently, I collect only graded cards either BGS or BVG or ungraded cards that I plan on getting graded.

Football only

I have a collection of the best RC for the top 30 rushing leaders of all time. It continues to change each season at the bottom and I continue to try an upgrade my cards.

I am collecting a graded 1958 football set and trying to keep the minimum grade at BVG 7.0.....this one is tough but fun to work on.

Finally I collect graded HOFers, mostly skilled positions only and I do have some graded cards of can't miss future HOFer...like Payton Manning.

I have some other odd ball cards but mostly left over from past collections that I've not been able to get rid of yet. For me, since the actual number of cards is not huge, the challenge is to continue looking for higher graded cards.

What about you?
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

RE: What Do You Collect?
I collect BGS 9.5 or better Emmitt Smith only. I do pick up ungraded singles, lots, and the occasional PSA 10 all with the intent to send to BGS for grading. I collect Emmitt because I am a lifelong Cowboys fan, and my childhood and early teen years were right during the heyday of their 90's dynasty. But Emmitt is also a true class act, a good role model for youth, and humble to boot. And he won Dancing with the stars, lol.

Only one person cared to share? Hmmm Ok have a great 4th holiday everyone
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

Saints, mostly Saints.

Here and there I'll just to pick up a Frank Thomas card or someone that went to my alma mater (small sample size there).
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Peyton Manning for me but you knew that lol Have a little AJ Green and Jenny McCarthy PC as well as some of the greats from my era. Elway, Marino, Sanders etc etc.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC