`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Arr you flipping kidding me right now!!! Imprettypi$$ed!!

RE: Arr you flipping kidding me right now!!! Imprettypi$$ed!!
I see how it happens. Whoever is responsible for the autos would probably have to go through alot of red tape to explain why it didnt get signed. They may be short on time. Its probably easier to include it and exchange for a comparable auto later.
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.

Heres what im thinking

I send it back to them and get some other card or cards in return for this one.

Im thinking i get it graded if I can?? and sell it,or sell as is, or send it back and risk it??what to do???

Look in the check list i believe it to be a red ink card, i seen the value on the ech card,so what to do guess???

Sorry if I'm confused but did you participate in a case break of 2014 Ginter and pull an unsigned version of a 2013 card? Or were you in a case break for 2013 product? That card clearly says 2013 on it, and yes based on the signed example currently running on eBay it should be in a frame if signed.

I bought a case by my self 2013 ag.

Says it is an exchange in checklist. It must have inadvertently made it in the production cards. No serial number on it (at least yet) so not sure it would be red ink version.

I guess the question is do you want the card signed? As I said before, if you send it back they may just send you what they feel is a similar replacement (although none probably exists) unless they still have signed versions of the exchange card. I'd find out what they plan on replacing it with before sending it back.

If you don't want the card, you might be able to fetch a pretty sum of $ from Puig or Ginter collectors. If that is the case, put it on ebay with a huge Buy It Now price but accept offers and see where it goes. If someone pays your price you should be happy otherwise you won't be obligated to sell it.

That's not a bad idea at all lol. I'm doubting they have the same card to send back. And hard telling what they would send back.