`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It never fails

It never fails
Every time the new A&G is about to hit I get hit with a ton of offers for mini lots that I would normally be all over if it weren't for the fact that I am gearing up for the new release.
Today I am offered a near full set of '13 GQ SP mini's and a lot of '13 A&G EXT's and rare inserts.
It's a tough decision to make since I am retired and get a monthly allowance (which I am already over on, thanks to BML)
Tina, if you read this, keep those '06 EXT's away from me for another month or so Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: It never fails
Ah that stinks Pete. But don't worry you won't be getting any offers from me. Decided against the stuff this year Sad

[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

(07-08-2014, 06:21 PM)stera8 Wrote: Ah that stinks Pete. But don't worry you won't be getting any offers from me. Decided against the stuff this year Sad
Ginter seems to do that to collectors every year but they always come back.
The guy that was the driving factor in keeping the Rip Card values up is back this year after swearing off A&G last year for doing the Double Rip Cards. You'll be back next year Smile
I got everything I wanted so far in my wishes for this years release. They added the retail only Gold Border minis again, they made exclusive red border box loader minis, and I;m not totally sold on the mini Rip Cards but I am really loving the concept. Only thing left to hope for is a hobby-only unannounced super SP mini insert ala Saltiest Sailor's from 2010.

pete, see if tina would let you do a layaway plan.......lol but go for it!
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(07-08-2014, 06:33 PM)elberson Wrote: pete, see if tina would let you do a layaway plan.......lol but go for it!
LOL, basically already working on layaway, whatever I buy today will be paid for closer to Christmas than Halloween Smile

I bought a couple of blasters yesterday. The retail minis are in the hanger packs in a special 3 card pack.
Is this thing on?