IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Totally unrelated to baseball, but I hope you still find it interesting

RE: Totally unrelated to baseball, but I hope you still find it interesting
Pretty sweet Dr. MJ Smile
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

(07-09-2014, 05:30 PM)mjmj1966 Wrote: What a great idea. As I said in my post that its most likely a 1/1. Being a huge Batman comic fan (have every regular issue from 1966 to present) Neal Adams is the man. He introduce Man-Bat and Ra's al Ghul and brought back the Joker as a nut case who kills people for fun. I don't currently own any autos of Adams (I'm jealous) but it's definitely one I want IP.
Thanks!
George did a little Martian Manhunter profile under his name ... Was hoping that would inspire Neal to do a little Batman head sketch, but no luck. That would have been amazing! Adams is at MANY shows lately, so you can get a book of yours signed. (He does charge for his signature, almost everyone else signs books for free)
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

As a big comic fan and HUGE rock music lover, I must say this is one of the coolest collectibles I've seen! Well done sir!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(07-09-2014, 08:28 PM)demondukk Wrote: As a big comic fan and HUGE rock music lover, I must say this is one of the coolest collectibles I've seen! Well done sir!
Thank you, my friend!
(07-09-2014, 07:43 PM)rollx8 Wrote: Pretty sweet Dr. MJ Smile
Appreciated!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Very cool thread. Thanks for posting and sharing this. Also, I like the fact you had them sign a guitar (it's not something you see every day from non-musicians).
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]