`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions: 14 Gypsy Queen vs 14 Museum Collection

Opinions: 14 Gypsy Queen vs 14 Museum Collection
Anybody break both of these? I'm looking to get something pretty good to bust from this year. I narrowed it down to these two...unless anybody else has opened something they really like. Thoughts?

RE: Opinions: 14 Gypsy Queen vs 14 Museum Collection
I would selfishly vote for GQ so you could sell me the mini's I need for my set Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

My two favorite products from 2014 are GQ and Museum Smile Either or are great!

They're completely different products, hard to compare the two.

I build one set a year. This year was the Gypsy queen. My vote is for GQ. Give pete your mini's but help me finish the set! haha. In all fairness, that's like comparing Johnny walker Black to Johnny Walker Platinum. Its just not the same scope. Museum is so much nicer and pricier. GQ is more for your everyday joes and robs(me). If you break a GQ let me know as I have a bunch of doubles and such!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Thanks for the input everybody. I know it's tough to compare them. They're very different. I guess I should have asked which is the better bang for your buck

Gypsy Queen has been putting out great cards lately. That being said, the last two boxes of 2014 Topps Tier One ive opened ive hooked great hits. One being a Trout, Cabrera, and Harper triple auto and the other being a Bagwell, and Biggio dual auto. Something different if that's what your looking for.

I've busted open a box of each, Museum autos were Goldschmidt Base & Tulo Dual relic auto. For the price your taking a risk. Both my autos book for 20$ each. Nice looking cards but risky.
My GQ hits were pretty remarkable so don't take this as the norm, Autos Delbar base which is meh, my second pull was an Anthony Rizzo-Starlin Castro Dual auto & Relic #d to 10 which as a cubs fan was huge for me. Relics were Framed Mini relic of Tulo which I seem to hit something of his in every box lol & also Votto Jumbo Black relic #d to 25. Also pulled a Bethencourt Wood mini #d to 5. You also get some great minis. I'd go with GQ for the price but if your a gambler go with Museum. My box of GQ was probably the best I'll ever do. Hope this helps. Let us know what you pull

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)